Saturday, March 1, 2008

Any ideas on Scrapbooking?

img231/3792/pic0301081ra2.jpg

Ok,what you see here in the picture is a scrapbooking,which I have never done before.I would like to do,since,of course I have the time to do it now.But,I am asking all of you,what kind of scrapbooking should I do?I have my Sisters Bday and my Moms Bday comming up.Any ideas would be nice.Thanks a bunch.Its a really pretty book to.I also have so many other stuff here that I can finally do.LOL.But I would like to do this scrapbooking first.

img412/8436/hugsamomentrachael07vihc5.jpg

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im sure your Mum would be pleased with whatever you make her,and Iwould like to see a picture when you have finished it  lol ,..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

im sure scrapbooking would be a good hobby.

Anonymous said...

I have done just about everything except scrapbooking and making jewelry. lol Did you say  your sister does that kind of thing? Bet she could help you make a choice. Hope you have a great weekend. Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

Mandy, I would say anything that you enjoy, dried flowers, angels, cats, dogs, pretty colors, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

I have never done scrapbooking. Sorry I can't help
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

You would do good at scrapbooking.She'll love it-Please post pics as you're doing it and when you're finished.
Have Fun
~c~

Anonymous said...

Scrapbooking is a lot of fun, but I do mine digitally.  A book for your mom with pictures of you and your siblings from the time you guys were born up till now would be nice.  I'm sure she'd love it.
Missie