Saturday, March 29, 2008

Todays Happenings.

img136/6852/moonlightingqe9.jpg

Moonlighting use to be one of my all time favorite tv shows.Do any of you remember it?

Good moring all,

I hope everyone is having a good weekend.I am feeling better than I was yesterday.I have so much on my mind.In a way,I miss going to work,because of the money and I like getting out and not being home all the time.But than again,I like staying home,so I wouldnt have to deal with the hassel of people at woek.It just seems like everything is still going so slow for me.Still trying to get rid of my Porises so I can go back to my Orthopedic and talk about surgey.I just wish things would move a little faster.I am also worrying about paying my Dr bills.I havent gotton payed yet from my work,only one check from being on sick leave.What else is new?That is worrying me alot.Which I am trying to work out.I hope I get a check comming soon.

img184/728/moonlighting1qt7.jpg

Yes,I still want a pain killer,bu,as I said before,I am glad I dont have them.I cant take the ones I have now,the one you stick under your toung and it melts.It makes me sick.I may try and take it today.But I can honestly say,the pills for my depression is working,its helping me to sleep better at night.I am so glad for that.I m ean,I know I still worry about things,but,it is a little better.I guess if you keep on worrying,its not going to get any better.And I know I have to push myself a little harder,if I want things in life.But,actullay,I am ok with my life,I really dont want much.I used to think there is more out there and maybe there is.But,I try and not worry about that.I just want to live everyday,as,one day at a time.Anyways,I better get off of here and get cleaned up.Gary will be here in a little while.I am going out for a little while today.I hope you all have a good weekend.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img143/9093/feelamandafu9.jpg

 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a good weekend.

Anonymous said...

Hope your weekend is a good one.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your pills are working.  Moonlighting was one of my favorite shows too back in the day as I liked how the dialogue moved so fast.  And the chemistry between the two of them.  I know you must get bored being at home sometimes too.  Maybe the paycheck will come in this week.  

You are a very good babysitter for Moosey.  Thank you so much.  If it was up to me, I keep forgetting the darned thing.

Also, thank you for your nice comment in my journal about my situation.  You don't know but you blessed me so much by saying that.

Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/PRAYINGANDBELIEVING/

Anonymous said...

I loved watching Moonlighting!!
Have a great day with Gary...
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

Hope you get a check soon too. That will be good to get out for a little while. Have fun. Prayers and hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

I remember Moonlighting, i haven't thought about that show in years.  It was a fun show.  Hope your check comes through for you.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I loved moonlighting...the bickering love & that secretary was a hoot! I think they should do a reunion now!!!!

Anonymous said...

I remember the show Moonlighting. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.