Sunday, March 9, 2008

I am tired and about to fal alseep.

img410/6054/smelltherosesvinu5.jpg

Hi guys,

I hoe you all is having a good evening.I am doing ok.I am sorry for mistaking the worng time change for you guys.I hope I didnt mess anyone up.LOL.I really I didnt.I am really tired and for a munite there,I thought I was going to get really sick.I think I just starting to Pms.LOL.Oh yeah,befre I forget,do you all think I shoul tell the Dermatalgy Doctor tommrow about a knot I have in my head?I didnt think it was really important.But its been there for a while now.I think I should tell Him.

img409/3011/loveoneanotherviqr3.jpg

Well,I am tired and about to fall alseep.I am getting kinda dizy to.So I think I am going to go to sleep.I may play on webkinz for a little bit and see how my Abagail the Duck is doing.LOL.Have a god night all.Be safe andwarrm out there.Peace.

img166/8795/amandamakeamemoryvige3.gif

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope u have a good day tomorrow

Anonymous said...

Mandy, praying you feel better hon, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a good week Amanda. In my prayers. Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

Love your pics of Jon, isn't he just the cutest!!!  Hope you are feeling better.
Enjoy your Monday.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Yes you must tell your Doc ,he would want to know ,feel better soon ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Yes tell him that...it may be something he needs to check.