Thursday, March 13, 2008

Today,today,today and today.....

img370/8069/mccgreenscrollhellovigo9.gif

Hi all,

I hope you all is having a good day.I am good here.Haning in there,trying not to think of anything negative,not easy.I been on my Laptop most of the say.I am Webinkz addicted.LOL.I be on that thing all day.I finally know how to get money to buy things for my animal and the one I am taking care of.Thinks Ne. :) It is nice out today.The sun shining.For a munite there I had to turn off the tv cause I thought I heard birds singing.LOL.But it was the Tv.Would of been nice thoe.All in al,its a pretty good day.What am I saying?LOL.I cant let me Neice and 2 nephews play on my Laptop when they are here on Sats,because the door that opens my Laptop it very loose,so,I have to becareful.They can only be on it,unless I am with them or Dad.But He has to be in the room.They are Webinkz addicted to.I need to get there addys so I can send them mail.Thats thing,is driving me nuts,I cant find out how you can add your Webkinz to your mailing list,in web site.LOL.So i guess its not much going on.I can dream about Webkinz land and I want more.LOL.But I cant find them in Target or Walmart.

img395/5151/mccgreenscrollhugsvidq7.gif

Oh yeah,Gary told me my Co worker in my Dapartment got suspended today,they told Her to go home.She needs it,I am glad I wasnt there to see what was going on.How ever,I am sure they could probllay use me now.But Mom and Dad say no,you cant go back to work just yet.I know,but,I am going stir crazy being in this house.I know I cant go back to work,because I can feel it in my knees,my knee caps,they hurt,not alot,only when I am doing something,like vacuming and moping.But I know my Co worker,I bet She was mad,because,Gary had to give a statment saying what He heard.He works right were He can hear everything that goes on.Funny how I pick a boyfriend who works in the same stoor and works right by me.He works in the Produce dapartment.But She doesnt know who got Her in trouble.Gary didnt want to do it.But He had to.When I call the stoor tommrow,I am going to try and call Chuck by His last name.LOL.I am waiting now for Gary to come and drop off my medicine,which He payed and all came to 50 dollors and He is bringing me some Taco Bell.Such a good guy.I am spoiled,I know.I hope you all enjoy your day,it is nice outside.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img80/8652/mccgreenscrollhugsamandkw0.gif

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I actually heard some lovely birds singing this morning.  Enjoy your evening.
Missie

Anonymous said...

I actually heard some lovely birds singing this morning.  Enjoy your evening.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Gary is so sweet to you...how nice he worked near you...and you both are meant for each other...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

You sound good Amanda.  It's really refreshing to hear you sound upbeat.  Have a good time with your Webinkz and enjoy this weather.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

bethany and I just sent you a letter about webkinz, she told me what to type! hope it wasn't to confusing!

Sharon

Anonymous said...

Mandy, nice to hear you sounding upbeat, enjoy your Taco Bell food, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

He is a sweety to pick up your meds for you and the Taco Bell.  Your welcome for the webkinz info.  Thank you for keeping her baby alive.  If your knee is still giving you that much trouble, it is too early to go back to work then.  Your parents are right.  Staying on the internet keeps you from going stir crazy.  What did we ever do before the internet? lol

Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/PRAYINGANDBELIEVING/

Anonymous said...

Glad you are having fun with the game. :-) Running behind on comments. :(  In my prayers, Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

just stopping by to say hi...
have a good weekend
Lyn
http://journals.aol.com/ukgal36/Britsblog/

Anonymous said...

Aww that is sweet!  I think he loves you a lot.  That is great that you have someone that you can spend your time with who loves you so much :)  Have a great day today and enjoy the webkinz!