Sunday, March 16, 2008

Still taking a break.

img405/4938/beliveiy5.jpg

Hi all

         I hope everyone is doing good.You all probllay think I am nuts.Well,I am.I jsut wanted to let you all know that I will be checking reading and checking alerts.I just wont be adding entrys for a while.Than again you never know about me.I feel I need to do some soul searching,what ever that is.I kinda feel right now,I am falling apart.But I know all of you are praying for me.I know I have alot who care for me.Just right now,I feel I need to work on my heart.How ever I will o that,I dont know.I am kinda feeling mad about myself with few things in my life.Which I cant seem to stop crying.I will be ok.I will be back.Like,I said,you never know abou me.I just want to say how greatful I am to have friends like J-land and my On line friends who mean the world to me.Sometimes I think you all care for me than some people do.I know I have my parents and my Brothers and SIster care for me.That is all I need and my Boyfriend.Am I making any sence?Anyways,I will be back,maybe this is just a short periode of time.But I do need to work on some things.How will I do that,I dont know.I will be thinking of you all.I just waant you to know,I will be reading and adding comments,just not adding Entrys for a while.How ever,if you do see me on line,I will be in the Webkinz world alot.So,if you have a pet,let me know and I will add you to my Friends list.Thank you all for being there for me.I do love you all.

img408/9492/bfsmamandaviib3.jpg

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope every thing is ok!


~~~Make it a Great Day~~~
             Sharon
http://journals.aol.com/buggieboo1/ImASurvivor/

Anonymous said...

Of course we care for you? but yes sometimes we all need to take time out and do some soul searching ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

hope u feel better soon

Anonymous said...

Love you back, Amanda.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

Take care of you....
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

Have a good week Amanda and hope to see some entries later on :)  It's good to just take a break sometime...we all need that once in a while.  

Anonymous said...

Hope things go well. In my prayers, Janie