Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Today is another day.

img441/5606/9c39018b9813c477091f0f7pf7.gif

Good moring all,

I hope everyone is having a good one.I woke up feeling good,even thoe,I feel so tired,I may go back to bed for a while.For some reason I didnt sleep to good last night and I usllay do with my medicine.I am sitting here trying not to fall alseep.Yes,I am glad I am seeingg the Pain Doctor.I am going to tell Him,I have been feeling some pains,that I usllay dont feel.I hope He will do something today,He didnt do anyhing the first visit,because,He needed to see my Xrays.But if He does,He will just call my Regular Doctor and they will fax it all over to Him.They dont prescribe pain killers,but,they help you by,either doing,shots or actupuncture,I know,I spelled tha worng.

img389/3532/666666666666pp9.jpg

There was a few things I wanted to do last night,but,didnt get a chance to do them.I will try to do them today.I may just come right home after my App,usllay go out with Gary,but,it all depends on how I am feeling.If I do come home,I do want to get something to eat before I come home.So,we shall see how I am feeling.I hope you all have a nice day.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img237/8421/lovedandlost101807desiggf9.jpg

 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

have a great day!



~~Make It A Great Day~~
             Sharon
http://journals.aol.com/buggieboo1/ImASurvivor/

http://journals.aol.com/buggieboo1/TimeLineHowDidIGetHeretr/

Anonymous said...

Have a good day.
Missie

Anonymous said...

OH no MORE pain you have to deal with!  Sorry to hear that..hope you can get help with it before it gets to bad!  

Anonymous said...

You take care Amanda....keep us updated and rest when you come back from seeing your pain doctor...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Good luck at the pain doctor today.  Will be waiting to see how it goes.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

Mandy, hope your Dr's appt went ok today, thinking of you, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better. (((BIG HUGS))) -Missy http://journals.aol.com/ma24179/MISSYZSTUFF

Anonymous said...

Feel better!!!!  get sleep!!!!!!  love ya'!!!!!!


Patty

Anonymous said...

Keeping you in my prayers Amanda. Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

hope u feel better