Saturday, April 12, 2008

Sats Happenings.

img179/399/a9a0c0657075b1c1ebb4990rl3.jpg

Good moring all,

I hope everyone is having a good weekend so far.I am doing great.The weather is nice.I am glad Summer is almost here.Yesterday was nice,I sat outside for a while and I was making some beaded jewrley.I hope Gary is feeling better,so we can go out.I would like to go to the Dollor stoor and to Outback.But I talked to Him early this moring,He said He wasnt feeling to good,but,Hes going to take a nap after He gets off of work.Other than that,nothing much to do this weekend.I would like to try and go to church tommrow night.Maybe I will try and go.I smell Breakfest cooking,and I hardly ever get it.That is my fave meal of the day.Yuuuuuuuuuumy.Have you all ever heard of chip beef and gravy?I love that stuff.I f you all could say a prayer for my Brother and His family that just went back to London,they are having a hard time right now.They ddnt get the house they wanted.They are living in a house and its very crowed for them with 5 kids and having to share a room.Its hard on my Sister N law,its hitting Her hard.They could use the prayers.They are Missonarys,the church is helping,but,its not looking to good.Thank you.Well,I am going to go see if Breakfest is done.Have a nice weekend all.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img412/9475/amandacandykissesef5.png

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend

Anonymous said...

Prayers to your brothers family!  That's to bad they didn't get their home they wanted :(  I hope things begin to look up for  them.   Your weather sound lovely!  Come see mine! lol  Click below to see what I seen today ;)

http://journals.aol.com/breakaway1968/breakaway/entries/2008/04/12/what-did-i-see-this-morning/1953

Carrie

Anonymous said...

Mandy, prayers going up  for your brother's family, wish I could go to Outback with you, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

You sound so good.  I'm glad you are having a good weekend.  Hopefully Gary will feel better so you can go out to eat.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

no summer no time soon spring just started lol and might last a while summer might get a late start.

Anonymous said...

glad u had a nice day

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda: Saying a prayer for your brother and family. In answer to your question in my journal---- John has leased the same large ranch for over 30 years but we live in town. Have a good day. Paula