Saturday, April 19, 2008

Everything in my favr places is gone.

 

Hi everyone,

I hope you all is having a good one.I am doing good here.Ok,someone ask me something,I came on this moring,went into my fave places and all of it,everything was gone,all that hard work,is gone.I dont even know what I put it in there to get it back.Than when I went to try and put some things back,I just came on line and its gone again.Could someone get into my account,somehow and do something to them?I wouldnt know who would do it.Why would someone do that.If they did,if the have a problem with me,they should could to me.I guess I will just have to do it by hand,because my fave places is gone.Than when I went to set my alerts,its gone to.I mean,my alerts are still there,but,I have to go into my journal to get them.Doesnt that make you mad,when that happens?So,i smeone has a problem,they best say something.I aint happy that everything in my fave places is gone.Anyways,I have to get cleaned up,getting ready to go out in a little bit.I hope you all have a nice weekend.Be safe and kool out there.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

AOL is crazy! Go to my entry and click on make a comment!! You will get a screen that has 3 new choices.  I clicked on mypage (under there because I do not IM) it had me sign in and then it took me to my home page... I had to sign in to get everything back.  Came back to your journal and then I could comment. Hope that helps you. Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

It's an AOL problem Amanda.  It happens to all of us at one time or another.  I had to reload AOL completely to get mine back.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

did you save a back up copy in your files? I had to reinstall AOL and I didn't back up my fav places ( forgot) and only had an old fav list saved! So I lost my current list and had to load what I had saved! It sucks!

make it a great day!
Sharon

Anonymous said...

I lost an entire folder that I has my favorate places saved too. I think it's just AOL again. -Missy http://journals.aol.com/ma24179/MISSYZSTUFF

Anonymous said...

hey gal... I still here....just busy!

love ya"!


Patty

Anonymous said...

Just stopping in to wish you a nice Sunday tomorrow. Sorry you are having trouble. Hope it clears up soon. Don't think anyone has a problem with you. Paula

Anonymous said...

possible you could have a virus?