Wednesday, April 23, 2008

What should I do?

img166/5489/hearts1fh3.gif

Ok,guys,I hope your having a nice night.I am doing ok.I am thinking of something that I want to do,but,keep putting off.I dont know how to have fun anymore.All I want to do is cry about it,everytime I think of wanting to have a friend over for the night.Wondering,what it would  be like?Tommrow,I want to take that risk,but,everytime I take that risk,something always stops me.Dont get me wrong,I want to have fun,I want to have my girlfriend over.I want to do what is a long time over do.But I feell like before I have Her over,I feel like my room should be cleaned.I am so stressed out,I need this,I need to have some crazy fun.You know,I think I will do it.But than again,something always stops me,like I say.Do I not want me to have fun?I miss that,I miss,staying up all night,well,maybe till 12.LOL.We always fall alseep before 12,sometimes before 11.What do you guys think I should do?Better yet,go over Her house?Susprise Her and stay over there for the night?Welll,thats a bit going to far.I dont know what to do?I want to do it.I do.But why should I have fun in my life?Is that so possible?Is that so possible to have joy and happyness in my life?I dont even know what that is anymore.My life is so messed up.I am screaming for some fun.

img141/2058/glitter28xg0.gif

Sp,what do you all think I should do?Should I have Her over or not?Well I am going to go to bed.I am so tired.I dont think I remembered what I said here.LOL.I fell alseep and left this thing on.Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout

 

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

With your not feeling as well, it might be best to ask her to come over to your house.  And, maybe not for the night but how about for a "visit".  She could stay a few hours and then make arrangements to have her taken home at a decent hour.  That might down play some of your worry about an "all nighter".  I think you deserve fun, so go for it! :-)  

Anonymous said...

Awww so sorry ,why dont you take a big breath ,and then invite her ,taking the first step ,is you on the way to improving things ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

I agree with everyone else = invite her to your house but to make it less stresful - just invite her over for an evening instead of a sleep over.

Take smaller steps - thats what we are doing here-  with danny - and with me -- until we are more comfortable wiht bigger steps.

Love,
Michelle

Anonymous said...

Of course you should have some fun!!  There is absolutely nothing wrong with you having a friend over for some fun girl time!!  Go for it!!  love ya, Shelly

Anonymous said...

I think if you started letting yourself have some fun, you'd feel better.  Laughter is the best medicine!!
Missie

Anonymous said...

Definitely!  Have her over on Friday night so you all can veg out in the morning.  That would be great for you to have some fun.  :-D  Just do it!!!


Amy

Anonymous said...

Amanda....just do it and worry about whether you deserve it or not later.  You will find that you did deserve it.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

of course you deserve to have fun-maybe if you tell her that you were thinking of having her over but since it might keep your parents awake that you were wondering if you all could do it at her place if she wanted to-go from there--rent some funny movies and get snacks and have a ball...
huggues
connie

Anonymous said...

ummm that was huggies not higgues-I hate it when it's leaving to be saved and ya see a typo...garshhhhhhh

Anonymous said...

Mandy, I say have her over, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

If it helps you feel better I day go for it...may you have a beautiful evening...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

obama was one of the leaders of farrakhan's million man march.

an hamas-linked group may have been raising money for obama.

Anonymous said...

I hope you had fun regardless of what you all did..have a good rest of the week...Hugs,TerryAnn