Thursday, April 3, 2008

Todays Happenings.

img221/1350/mcchellofriendsvikf5.gif

Good moring all,

I hope you all are having a good one.I am doing good here.My App went well yesterday with the Pain Doctor,He prescribed me something for the pain.If you want to know more,you can read my Private Journal,thoes of you who have it.If you liked to be added,let me know.I did have a little scare,I had a panaic attack,which really scared me.They took my Blood Presure,it was a little low.I ws ok after I had drink some water.After my app,GAry picked me up and when He was taking me home,we couldnt get into my street to go to my house.The road was blocked off,because there was a shooting at my Highschool.I am not sure if they found the kid who stabbed the other kid and died.Gary had to park His truck and walk me up to the house.That was a bit of a walk for my legs.I was tired by the time I go to my house.Even thoe it did feel good to walk some.LOL.But I cant walk much.

img256/6640/1398307a1b0767fceb01b61uf0.gif

Not much to today,however,I am going out with my Mom,taking a break from Gary tododay.LOL.I love my BOyfriend,He is so good to me.But,sometimes you need a break,but,I will be going out with Him tommrow.Mom and I are going to go eat and than go to the stoor.Than I am just going to come home and chill.You know,I like not being at work,I like the break,but,I a not sure if I want to go back.Well,it all depends on my Doctor.Which I need to make an app,to go see Him again.Anyways,I need to get off of here and get dressed.I already took my bath.Mom is getting ready,so,I better jet.LOL.Have a nice day all.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img209/2818/blankhaveagreatdayroxync7.gif

                               img246/4895/laughtebaramandavige1.gif           

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man what are the schools coming to! It's almost to dangerous to send your kid to school at all!   I hope you have a nice time out with your mom today :)

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your outing today.  These school shootings are just out of control, who would have ever imagined they would even happen let alon so frequently.  Sad.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Mandy, that is sad about the school shootings, hope you have a good day today, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about someone in school getting hurt.  My other comments are in you other journal.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

That was terrible about the school and someone getting hurt. Sending up prayers for you. Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

panic attacks are scary. do u know why u had one?