Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tuesdays Happenings.

img368/5650/purpleglitterheartzq4.gif

Hi all,

I hope everyone is having a good day.I am doing good here.I am behind on Alerts,havent felt like much doing anything with my Journal.I also need to write some snal letters and send them out,I just need some stamps and go to the Post Office.So bare with me.So nothing much to do today.Tommrow,I go see my Pain Doctor,I like seeing Him.LOL.Anyways,like I said,nothing much going on.Just chilling.I will ctach up on Alerts soon and do some snail lettering.I hope you all have a good day.Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.

img149/4885/catchyourheart112307destf2.png

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Amanda,
Love that tag at the bottom, did you make it?Could you make me one with "Elizabeth" on it?. I don't know how to make them. You know anyone that does that can make me some name tags? Thanks
Love ya,
Liz in Va.

Anonymous said...

Slow days are so good!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Snail mail is fun to get and give.  Cool that you are doing that.  :)
http://journals.aol.com/lattedah711/lattedah/    Tracy

Anonymous said...

i kinda been pushing an entry away. i need to update my journal.

Anonymous said...

It's hard to keep up with all the alerts.  I do my best but sometimes fall behind.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

Hope you're having a good day.
Missie

Anonymous said...

I am the worst at trying to keep up with alerts...not to worry..I think you do a great job.  Hope all goes well with the pain doctor...many hugs and love...relax!!!
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Amanda, I am behind on alerts too, There will be more mail coming for you soon, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

I get behind on alerts then when I am caught up, they seem to be down!

Sharon

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a wonderful wednesday Amanda. Paula

Anonymous said...

Will be praying the pain doctor can help you with your pain..keeping you in prayer!  Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

im behind also