Sunday, April 6, 2008

I needed to get this out.

img384/5753/1398307a1b0767fceb01b61ke8.gif

I feel like I need to get this out.I dont even know how to say it,so,I am just going to say it.You all know I dont write in here much,there is a reason.It has nothing to do with my Jland or my on line friends.They know who they are.The reason why I have a Private Journal is because they feel the need to see whats going on in my life,because I wrte about my life here,well,I figure if they want to know whats going on in my life or anyone in my life.they need to email me or pick up a phone.I dont know,just felt like I needed to get that out.I am happy with my life,even thoe,I am going through a hard time right now,with being out of work.But I am hanging in there.So that is it,thats all I need to say.Nothing else going on.How ever,my Big Brother is leav ing Tuesday moring to go back to London.Its getting emotional,well for my Mom anyways.I think everyone is going to say there good bys tommrow.Right now,I have a little something for each kid,its not much,but its something.I am sorting all that out now.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img169/4884/120212466363542bni9.png

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am just now getting back to your journal after my long break from J-Land dear.  From what I'm reading, this means you are unemployed right now?  I'm so sorry.  That's always rough unless it's by choice.  I am praying for you.
loving you
karyl

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful blessed week Amanda. Prayers and hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

Sorry it's rough for you  & your mom that your brother is going back to London.  Take care of yourself.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Aww I feel bad for your mom!  I bet it's hard for her.  

http://journals.aol.com/breakaway1968/breakaway/
Carrie

Anonymous said...

This would be awful for me as a Mom.  It's hard enough having three of my four children living in another state.  I just want to say thank you for being such a sweet friend and taking care of Moooosey as I'm an old grandmother who keeps forgetting to keep it alive for that little girl.  You're a great babysitter.  I know you are an awesome Aunt too.  SOrry about the lurkers and peepers on your journal.  I hope they get over themselves some day and leave you alone.

HUGS

Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/PRAYINGANDBELIEVING/