Monday, April 7, 2008

Todays happenings.

img85/1668/153180akn6.gif

Good moring all,

I hope you all is having a good one.I am doing good here.I have lots to do today and this week.I cant be on here to long,because,I need to wrap the kids going away presant for tommrow.I didnt think I had enough,but,I do.Yikes,I am still tired,feel like going ack to bed,but,I cant right now.I might take a short cat nap sometime today.I also have a Doctor app today at 2:30.I will be talking to my Doctor about my throat problems.I really need to get that taken care of,so,I can enjoy the foods I eat.Anyways,nothing else much going on,other than what I told you all.I do need to finish up the neckless I am making for my Sister N law,already made one for my neice and I am making one for the baby to,even thoe,She wont be able to wear till Shes a little older.Anyways,I am off.If you think theres anything I need to tell my Doc,let me know.Have a nice day all.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.I also have a slight head ache.

img245/3582/lowamandacccvilt4.gif

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hugs to you Amanda-have a good day.

Anonymous said...

So happy to see you are in a good mood...sounds like a busy day.
Good idea on talking to the doc about your throat problems...I know this has worried you.  Many hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Amanda, hope your day goes well, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Have a good day.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda.  I'm sorry it's been so long since I last visited you.  But I've been so busy with my new job and the kids and babysitting and stuff.  I hope your docs appt. goes okay.  And how sweet of you to give your neices and nephews some going away presents and to make those necklaces.  You are always there for others.  I still use the bookmark you sent me with the little doggie on it and the beads.  It's so cute and I love it.  Big hugs, Shelly

Anonymous said...

Hope your doctor appointment turned out well. Have a good night's sleep and a good day tomorrow. Paula

Anonymous said...

Let us know what they say at the Dr.s appointment too, ok?  I care.  It's so sad about them leaving.  I know you are going to miss them.

Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/PRAYINGANDBELIEVING/

Anonymous said...

Have fun making the necklace and sure the kids will love all of their gifts. :-) Hope today goes well with the doctor. Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

i hope ur appointment went well