Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sunday Happenings.

img119/1354/alwaysjaneskohm4.jpg

Good after noon everyone,

I hope its a good one for everyone.I am doing good here.Not many plans today,just chilling out.I woke up feeling a little sore,so,I took a pain killer,but,it didnt help much.But I do feel like going back to sleep.Which I will be in a little while.I vacumed and moped which I broke the img297/4462/heartscs8.jpgvacume,hoping it can be fixed.If not,will have to start using the broom.I made Moms bed,while Shes at church,maybe I will go tonight if I am feeling up to it.But I am not feeling up to do anything right now.I had a busy long day yesterday,we wanted to go to Outback,Gary and I,but they didnt open till 4 and it would be to late to wait.So,today I am just going to chill out and sleep.LOL.I am feeling sore all over.It was hard to stand up and get out of bed.I dont know why.I know I need to go to the bank this week and take some money out for Moms Bday.She wants to buy some luggage for the Cruise.which,I cant wait.I wish i was going tommrow.I could use a vaction away from everything.We are leaving in Sept,we be gone a week and when I come back,I belive I will be going to the beach with Gary.So,I will have something to look forward to.Anyways,I think I am going to get off of here,take a bath,clean my room up some and take a long nap.Since,I am not going out today.Gary isnt feeling good right now.He arm elbow is swolen,so,if you all can say a prayer for Him,I would be most thankful.I want to also start my scrap book for my Moms Bday this week,I belive its Thursday.Well,I hope you all have a nice day out today.Enjoy the sunshine.Smile and be happy.Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.Mom just got home,bought me some lunch and I got up to get it and couldnt even walk.I am sore.I love you guys.Dont get me worng,besides me being in a goo mood,I am hurting.Goodnight.

img385/2841/amandawaterfallsalp08bj5.jpg

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad ur in a good mood, but I hope ur soreness goes away

Anonymous said...

Mandy, I hope your soreness goes away and you start feeling better, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

You sound good Amanda...that pleases me...getting up doing chores, has helped me a lot...your Mom is so lucky to have you.  Hope you and Gary do go to the beach again...how nice.  You take care...enjoy your resting...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

I hope that soreness goes away and fast!!  (((HUGS)))


Amy

Anonymous said...

Amanda,
  Thanks for the kind words of comment on my journal. Sending you warmth and sunshine from Florida along with good wishes.
                                          Donna

Anonymous said...

Will remember both you and Gary in my prayers! God Bless!

Anonymous said...

Have a good Monday.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Just in case you didn't receive my e-mail, I added you to my private journal. Please reset your alerts. (((HUGS))) -Missy http://journals.aol.com/ma24179/MISSYZSTUFF

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY in advance to your Mom.  Did you get the luggage for her.  THat would be a very nice gift.  Sorry about Gary's elbow.  I hope you are painfree soon.  

Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/PRAYINGANDBELIEVING/

Anonymous said...

I have broken many a vaccume cleaner...hope yours is repaired soon. Sorry you did not make it to the Outback...love their food.  Maybe another time...hope you had a good rest...you take care...
Hugs and love,
Joyce