Thursday, April 10, 2008

My Happenings.

img98/4320/23038211wj0.png

Hi all,

How is everyone?Good I hope.I am doing good here.I actullay sat outside with my Mom in the fresh air,it was nice.It was really nice outside.I was going to have a girlfriend overe this weekend,but,decied to wait till next week,because Mom isnt feeling good.But,boy,I could use a girls night out.Maybe i will susprise Her and spend the night with Her.I dont know thoe,I am to comfortable in my own place,if you all know what I mean.You all know I am worrying about so many things,specillay right now,with bills.I really need to take care of this.I havent paid on any of them and I am feeling kinda bad about that because,I dont know how to get a grip on doing that.That is what is stressing me out.But,I dont get enough for sick leave very much.But I need to start setting some aside.I think I alsoo want to try and get back into church.I think I really need to do that.My heart needs it.I need something.LOL.I just want for once,a none stressful day.Is that to much to ask?I will tell you all this.Getting off the subject here.I bought a movie,its called Water Horse,it is reall,really cute.I could watch it more than one time and I think I will do that tonight.It makes me laugh.I need things that make me laugh.Do you all think I could really have a none stressul day?Do you think that,maybe its that I woory to much and not allow myself to have fun?Do you think they will put me into jail for not being on with the bills?LOL.Okskip that question.Anyways,I am going to get off of here and get a bath and settle in for the night.Oh yeah,I am way behind on alerts.Talk about 179 of them.I will try and ctahc up,either that or start over.LOL.Be safe and arm out there.Peaceout.

img411/8295/image592amandavixq8.jpg

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amanda, maybe you need to talk to your parents about the bill situation.  They might be able to help you out with placing phone calls to the people you owe and make arrangements.  Glad you got to get outside today.

Anonymous said...

Good suggestion to get some help in contacting places where you owe money and make arrangelments with them.
And please, delete all of those alerts and begin again.  That's too many to try and catch up with dearheart.
loving you
karyl

Anonymous said...

I think it would be wonderful for you to go and spend time at your girlfriends house.  A change of sceneray would do you a world of good.  As for church...AMEN to that idea Sistah Amanda.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

I think you should get out of the house and spend time at your friend's house.
Missie

Anonymous said...

I hope u have been having non-stressful days lately