Thursday, April 17, 2008

Thursdays Happenings.

 

I hope everyone is having a good evening,I am having a good one myself.I love the weather,it is sooooooooo nice.Ok,lets try this again,I had a whole dagon Entry and aol,you guess it,its Aol hell!!!!!It my whole Entry.I had a whole one.Anyways,I cant remember what I said,so,I will just start from here.Because I dont want to be on here to long.I want to clea my room up some.Remember how I was in a not so good moring,this moring?Well,Mom told me to call my Insurance,so I did,I called,explained what happend with the old Doctor who yelled st me and said He was tired of signing papers.My Insurance,says,I can get a new Doctor,so,I got one for Monday.I will get my Sick Leave papers signed.I told Gary to tell my Asst Manager at work,I keep thinking She is upset with me,but,why would She be?You all know how much I worry.

So thats taken care of,let me see?What else,there was something?Hmmmmmm?Oh yeah.my Arthitis Oay Roll guy called,He was very nice and I was so glad He got my Money order and the letter,which He understood and was very concerned.He told me,to do what I can do to send money,since I am out of work.I dont think my Arthitis Doctor got the letter yet,because the Pay Roll dude got it.So,I am sure by now He read it.Which I hope everything is ok.So,now I am glad thoes things are taken care of.I will still worry,because,thats me,I worry.LOL.I get it from my Mom.Oh yeah,I went to Walmart today,I got a new cutre tinker Bell Purse and I got a Pirates Of The Caribbean Calander.So,guys,keep putting dates in the Comment Section.Anyways,I am off.I am getting sleepy.Its been a long day.Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I worry a lot myself. (((HUGS))) -Missy http://journals.aol.com/ma24179/MISSYZSTUFF

Anonymous said...

i hope u have a good day tomorrow

Anonymous said...

Mandy, loved your Snow White graphic !!!!! Have a great weekend, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hope your night is a good one.

Anonymous said...

Have a good weekend.
Missie

Anonymous said...

I pray it all works out for you...and insurance can be a real hassle...that's for sure.  Have a beautiful weekend...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

I just know that this will all work out for you. Just pay what you can anddo your best. That is all you can do!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/lamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

I sure hope things work out for you Amanda. Will keep you in my prayers. Sorry I am so late on comments... been sooo busy. Hugs, Janie