Thursday, May 1, 2008

Thursdays Happenings.

img166/1549/1398307a1b0767fceb01b61jp2.gif

Hi all,

how is everyone doing?Good I hope.I am doing ok here.Not mucb going on around here.So,I figure,why,am I worrying about so much,when in reaility,it wont get you anywere.I say,whats the point in worrying?I am just starting to relize that.That doesnt mean,I dont worry,of course,you all now,I do worry.But,I am trying to cut back.LOL.I try to keep mysself busy.I have a Doctors app on Monday,that is a biggie,thats my Surgen,we will see when I will finally have surgey.To be honest with you all,I dont think my Dad wants me to have it done.Why,I dont know.Other than that,not much going pn.I still am worrying about my job,all the Doctors tht I have been seeing,tell me that,its not a good  idea if I go back.But,I dont know.Maybe if I only go back for 4 hours a day for maybe 3 or 4 days.Just a thought.But thats a ways off.

img120/5506/pic88888888wb6.jpg

Why cant our lifes be like a fariy tail?With happy endings and nothing to worry about?I am glad my Serquil300mgs is working.I wouldnt know what I do without it.I have been on my Website called Webkiz,it is so neat.Anyways,I am going to get off of here and eat dinner and settle in for the night.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a good night!
Missie

Anonymous said...

I think of you daily with good thoughts and prayers...hooe tomorrow is a better day...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Mandy, you are in my thoughts tonight and always, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

I wish life was like a fairytale as well. We could make a wish and make it happen.  I hope your surgery will go well.  As for going back to your job you MUST be guided by the doctors.  They are the ones who know best.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

I think everything does have a happy ending, it just depends on weather or not we want to see it. Sometimes life just happens, and boy do I know that.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Stopping in to say hello & see how you are doing.  Hoping your doctor visit goes well for you Monday and you get your surgery scheduled.  If your doctors advise you not to return to work yet, you should listen to them.  Take care, wishing you all the best.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Are you eating with your parents Amanda?  I hope so.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

dropping by to say hello