Saturday, May 24, 2008

Just me.

img352/9361/hearts1pi2.gif

Good moring all,

I hope you all is having a good one.I am doing ok here.How ever,my tummy isnt feeling to good.Not sure if it is the pain patch or not.I had a very long day yesterday.I was out all day till almost 6,than it was my Sisters Birthday which we celabrated here at the house.We all had a good time,even thoe I was very tired by the time they left.My Mom was tired to.My Brother N law,likes to tease me,beause I dont eat dinner when there are get togethers at the house.LOL.He will say,something like,look at this,this is the 2 time,someone has eaten at the dinner table.LOL.Than they all claped.LOL.I am still pretty tired,but,all in all,I can say I had a good time.Took my mind off alot of things.Even thoe I have alot on my mind.

 

img511/9632/666666666666666yk6.jpg

All in all,everything is ok,execpt for my tummy.Do you all think I should call my Doctor and tell Him what went worng with the pain patches?Last night was the first time,I actullay felt it working.I was told to put it on my the side of my tummy,not my chest.Like I said,I accidently tore up 3.hats why I think I should call Him.I have 5 now and they last for 3 days.But I dont know what to do about that.I am going to try and let it not worry me.Did I say that?Yes,I did.LOL.But it is sticking on,thats what it wasnt doing,but it is now.Am I making any sence?I will say this,I thought of actullay writting some kind of story.I used to do thoes alot.I used to have a good mind to think of wirtting sotrys.But I dont know.I am just thinking.

img409/2014/22ob2.gif

I really need to try and relax,keep my mind off of things.I know,it isnt easy to do.But I cant help but to worry.Like,for one thing,my sick leave wont last for long,meaning,I could not get another check.Than I wont have any money comming in.My Dad really needs to get on theball with something.Ok,I am going to stop here.Because,I am probllay boring you all with my details.LOL.I hope you all have a nice weekend.Enjoy,relax and have some fun.Be safe and koll out there.Peaceout.

img126/6538/amandafriendsaretreasurpc2.jpg

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning Amanda.  Yesterday you said the patch was working well.  Give your body a chance to get used to it before you tell the doc you don't like it.
Have a nice weekend...eat at the table...get out of your room.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

Mandy, hope you are feeling better today, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Amanda, I'm sorry to hear that your stomach isn't doing so well with your new meds. You should Google it and see what common side effects come with your prescription. A lot of medication has some pretty nasty side effects. Call your doctor if it gets to bad. (((HUGS))) -Missy http://journals.aol.com/ma24179/MISSYZSTUFF