Sunday, May 4, 2008

Thinking to much again,as always.LOL.

img413/8923/1qfe5.gif

Its me again,ok,I cant think stright because I am trying to strighten things up aroud here,like my letter stuff,tons of stickers I have,just things I need to throw away,but,dont have the hear to and I have no use fo them.LOL.Tell me all,how I should go about this?Because it really does need strighten out.Let me tell you all,I have a contianer,a whole one filled with mostly letters from Highschool and maybe some old pen pals,whish I had there addys now.For some reason I cant seem to ever throw it away.I just really want to clean things around.How do I go about that?I also have theeses cute wall thingies that I want to put up,and I want to put some up in my bathrrom.If my cell was working,I would take pics and let you all decied for me.LOL.What goes good in a bathroom diffrent pretty colorfulflowers,or diffrent pretty colorful fishys?Why does your head hurt when you get to thinking like this,wanting to get things done and than you start worrying about so many other things.I am always thinking something will happend to me if I dont get something done,that is about my bills.I know,I went off the subject.OL.I am behind and cant seem to catch up.

img244/7508/disneyicons1000bq2.jpg

Why is it,am I always worrying about something?I know,I am always talking about worrying.I think when I go talk to my Therepyst on the 15,I might see if I need something a little stronger.I dont know thoe,I am already taking Serquil300mg,but I feel its not helping me much with my mind.If you all know what I mean?Do you know what I do to a letter sometimes,when I am writting one?If I dont like it,or it gets messed up,I will rewrite it,over and over again till its right.LOL.Does that make me insane?I want to seem to get everything done,but,sometimes I stress out so much,it dont get done.One more thing before I go.Can I still use the 41 stamps for writting a letter?I dont want to watsethem.Peaceout.

img504/8706/amandaqh1.png

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mandy, I know in two weeks stamps will go up to 42 cents so I think if you still want to use the 41 cent ones you will need to buy a 1 cent stamp too , Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Somtimes, getting rid of things (like those letters) from your past, allowes you to move on into the future!
Missie

Anonymous said...

Try not to worry so much dear, it isn't good for your health.  Wishing you a wonderful Monday.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I'm in the same boat,LOL.I am trying to shovel through my years of neglecting housework and it's hard throwing things away-I actually have more save piles but no place to move them to so  I know I have to go through them again and get really desperate and pitch-I am a pack rat-I admit it. Oh and most people say fishes for a bath-but I say flowers,((((smile))))
connie

Anonymous said...

I still have a box of love letters from my husband while we were in high school...
Hope you have a wonderful week Amanda...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

What I do is a get three boxes. One is for stuff I want to keep, one for stuff that I don't want or havent used in a few months, and one is for trash. The trash box goes straight out to the trash can. The box of stuff that I have not used I either donate or give it to someone that can use the stuff.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom