Sunday, May 4, 2008

Update.

img227/9934/sskworldover6py1.jpg

Hi all,

I hope everyone is having a good Sunday.I am doing ok here.I guess I cant complain to much.I am so addicted to this dang puter.LOL.I cant seem to get off of it.I know I should.But,I dont have much else to do around the house.Well,I should do some washing.But,dont feel like it.LOL.Guess what guys?I got a check,a very nice one,it will help out so much. didnt think I was going to get one and I was waiting for it everyday to come and it came on Sat.I will probllay have to wait till Tuesday or tommrow after noon to put it in the bank and take some out for my pleasures.LOL.It was all the nice back pay I get to.It will be nice to have some money on my hands.I feel so poor with me not working and having a pay check every Friday.

img214/6066/dreamofccww08ya3.jpg

I have alot I want to do with the money,alot is comming up this month.I do want to pay off on some of my Doctor Bills,which isnt alot.Dad says,it is,but,I dont have that many.Some people need to stay out my bis.If they know what I mean.They dont have the right to talk.Anyways,with that said,I really dont have much to do.How ever I do have a Doctors app tommrow to see the Surgen about surgey.I just want to get this over and done with.I dont even know about work till I talk to the Doc tommrow.I know its to soon for me to go back to work.Because its so hard for me to even get up from my bed to walk anywere.My legs and my feet hurt all the time.

img72/3065/cutecatssmallvf8.jpg

I have been so addicted to Webkinz world that I cant seem to get off of it.If you dont know what it is,its a Website were you buy theeses cute little anaimals and you adopt them onto the Website and it all comes to life.Its like you need everything for your own house.You take care of them.I have 5 of them.I am going to get one more and not get anymore for a while.I am going to get one for me and my nephew for His Bday on Wed.Theres alot of Bdays this month,including mine.I will be 36,I am getting old.LOL.I probllay wont do much on my Bday,maybe go to dinner with my Boyfriend.My Bday is May 13,first Moters Day is May 11,I think.I also have my Sis on the 23rd.Shes older than me.I am thr baby.well,my Couisn is the baby.He is more of a Brother than couisn.Ok,you all have a good day.Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.

img390/7396/image721amandaviuq9.jpg

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope ur having a good Sunday

Anonymous said...

Hooray for you Amanda.  I know you were concerned about your lack of funds.  I'm happy for you.  Good luck with your doctor's appt. tomorrow.  I will be thinking of you.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

Have a good week coming up.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Woohoo!!  Glad you got some money!!  Was it the stimulus government check?  If it doesn't creep you out, can I have your address so I can send a bday card???

:-D

Amy

Anonymous said...

Mandy, glad you got some money, when is your birthday ? Hugs Lisa