Thursday, May 22, 2008

Cheking in.

img132/4216/pic656666jm6.jpg

Good moring all,

I hope you all are having a good day.I am doing good here.Today I go to John Hopkins to see about Surgey.Yes,this time I made sure I had the right date.Dad is taking me,how ever,I hope He goes in with me.I need  Him to come in with me.I dont know if I would understand what the Doctor is saying.I hope I will be able to have surgey soon.I just waant to get this app over and done with.I think I am ready to go back to work.But I have to see what He says.I think it would be good for me.I am going to ask Him about that.Maybe I could go back to work for a few days with 4 hours.But,we will see.

img177/6541/9888888888888zf1.jpg

Yesterday I went to my Pain Doctor,He put me on the pain patch,I hope it helps.I get it today.The Pharmcy had to order it.He sid when I put it on,it will take 3 hours before I can feel it working.When I get home from the Dotors,I will put it on.Gary is going to pick it up for me ad drop it off at the house.I wont se Him today,because I have my app.Anyways,I am going to get off of here and get cleaned up.I want to be there way before my time.I will try nd take a picture on my cell phone of the parking lot at John Hopkins.It is a mess,you wont be able to find one.Thats why Dad usllay just drops me off and I go in.But I need Him to be with me.I hope you all have a nice day.Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.

img513/75/bloomsincoloramandacccvkf1.gif

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've heard good things about the pain patch.  Hope it works for you and good luck at the surgeon today.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Oh thats great that you have the pain patch.

The doctor gave me a pain patch back when my I was having all that pain a year ago with the back and walking - it worked very well!

Good luck today with the appointment!

Love,

Michelle

Anonymous said...

good after noon enjoy the rest of your day.

Anonymous said...

I sure hope that everything went well for you. Soon you will be back to work.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Good luck at John Hopkins today.  Will be anxious to hear how it went.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

I hope that everything went well for you.

Sharon

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda: Hope your doctor appointment went well and hope your Dad was able to go in with you. Paula

Anonymous said...

Good morning Amanda, I hope your appointment went well.  God Bless.