Sunday, May 25, 2008

My LapTop isnt working.

img116/4726/waterelllonkisesgj5.jpg

Hi all,

I hope everyone is having a good Memorial weekend.Right now,I am on my Dads pPuter,mine isnt working at the moment,it wont even turn on.I dont know whats worng with it.I may have to take it to the Geek Squad,but,I know,that Gary doesnt want to take it to them,because they cost alot.I think I need a new Batery for it,because it would say,Cryctial Batery.So,I just want to let you al know,I may not be on,like I used to be,till we get it to working.So,I hope you all have a Happy Memorial weekend.Be safe and kool out there.I will ctach up on alerts as soon as I can.Right now,I am not in the modd to do anything.Peaceout.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't you plug it in & use it with power?  That's how I use mine if power is available then I don't run the battery down.  Linda

Anonymous said...

I hope you get it fixed and have a good holiday. -Missy
http://journals.aol.com/ma24179/MISSYZSTUFF

Anonymous said...

Yikes!  Hope you can get it fixed cheaply.  Have a great holiday!

Amy

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the battery to me.  Hope you get it fixed soon.
Missie

Anonymous said...

If it's not the battery try setting it back to factory.  You won't be able to save anything but at least it will work for you.  Hopefully it's not the motherboard that went out.  

Anonymous said...

hope you have a great Memorial day!!!

Sharon

Anonymous said...

hope ur computer gets fixed soon, have a happy memorial day

Anonymous said...

You're probably right.  I probably was the battery.  That's an easy cheap fix.  Trying buying a new one BEFORE calling the expensive guys.  

Have a Happy Memorial Day!

Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/Prayingandbelieving/