Friday, May 23, 2008

Update.

img368/445/sskheartseesaaaaxl8.gif

Hi all,

Good moring,I hope you all are having a good one.I cant belive its riday all ready.Thank you all for your kind and caring words.I very greatfu to have you all in my life.I went to talk to the Surgon yesterday.Dad wasnt in there at first,than the Doctor wanted to talk to Him,so,He came in.He says He would want to do Knee Replacment in both knees,but,He said,He would only do the one knee before the other one.He doesnt want to touch the other one,becaise,I still have Porises on my one knee.He said,if He Operated on it,it might get infected and I wont be able to walk at all.He doesnt want to take any chances with my one knee,but,wants to do surgey on my other knee.

img353/3496/pic12345xm5.jpg

So,baiscllay thats it,thats what He wants to do.They dont think its a good idea if I go back too work.Because,its very hard for me to be on my feet for sevral hours during the day.I can bearly walk as it is right now.I will say this,the pain patch that I am on now,is working,I hope it contuies to work.I seem to have less pain when I am walking.Its really hard for me to walk.If I am not going back to work,Dad would have to help me get Disabilty.I need my Health Insurance.I cant live without that.I need my Shots.So,all in all,I think thats it for now.Dad and I have to talk about,if I really want to get this done.I know He doesnt want me to have it done.He says I am to young,and the Doctors say that to.I am really tired,I didnt get much sleep last night.I kept tossing and turning all night long.

img389/2782/hartengt7.gif

I think I am going to go lay down for a little bit,til I have to get up andgo out with my Mom this moring.Today is my Sisters Birthday,we are taking Her to Brekfest at Bob Evans,I love that place.Not sure what I am going to get.Than after,that,we are going to go to Khols.I think I am going to pamper myself and buy me something nice.I would like to have a new purse.Than later on,I will be with Gary.I hope you all have a nice weekend ahead.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img355/1487/mmcitsoursecretamandavive6.jpg

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just caught up...saw you had appointment with surgeon and the outcome...you take care my dear friend...one day at a time!  Rest...don't worry too much...hard to say right?  Enjoy your dear sisters BD...and a Happy Birthday to her!!
Hugs and love...REST  Too!!
Joyce

Anonymous said...

When I had my knees replaced (one at a time) there was a young girl with rheumatoid arthritis both knees having knee replacement surgery too.  She had both done at the same time (which my doctor did NOT recommend) and was doing well.  She told me she had so much pain that she just begged to go ahead and get them both done and over with.  She was 29 and did very well.  You should have no trouble getting disability now that a doctor has said don't go back to work.  Have a nice weekend Amanda and try to relax.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

Young or not, if its going to help you then it should be done.  Best wishes to you!!!!  Keep us all updated.

Amy

Anonymous said...

I do hope that the pain patches continue to work. I just know that everything will work out for you. Stay positive.
kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

I know a lot of people who have had knee replacements and are doing great!  
Missie

Anonymous said...

Mandy, you are always in my thoughts, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND!!!!!


PAtty