Sunday, May 11, 2008

Lost for words.LOL.

img390/5606/justmemandyhi1.jpg

I hope everyone is having a good night.I am doing ok here,hanging in there,the best way I know how,even thoe there are days when I dont even feel like myself.First of all,I need yals help into finding me a name for my Bestfriends Dog a Pug,for my Webkinz site.LOL.I cant come up with anything,neither can my Bestfriend.So,I am thinkking of something and if you all can think of something to.Thaks a bunch.I have to ask you guys some things.How do you motavate yourself into doing things you need to get done,but you feel so out of sorts,you dont feel like doing anything?If you all have been there,let me know,how did you all get out of it?

img403/2899/friendsnthesamepond1uj4.jpg

Yawwwwwwwwwwn,I am getting tired,but,to tell you the truth,sometimes now,I am kinda afarid to go to sleep,after the scare on Friday,its not like it happed before the Tornados,I guess this one was diffrent.Made me wake up.We are susposed to have Thunder storms tinught.I hope it just rains.I thought I had more to say,but,I guess I dont.I am so tired,I am going to go to sleep.I hope I can sleep.Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.One more thing,I am going too do some shoping,I want get a few clothing,but,thiinking of getting something for my room.I want to change it arounf,like I always say and dont do it.Maybe change is a bad thing for me.LOL.

img526/6706/dsdesignsspringmandyamaqn3.gif

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My brother owned a pug and called it "Pig" because it would grunt and makes noises like a pig, LOL.  How about Thug or Thor?  Something strong!  Good luck on finding a name, God bless.

Anonymous said...

You didn't say if you wanted a boy or girl name for the dog...lol.  I have no imagination for animal names.  How about Toto like the dog from the Wiz. of Oz?
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

I am not great with names...but know there are many of your friends I bet are!
Hope you find one soon.
The storms have been something, as you know...you are getting what we are getting.  Hope we can get some sun...soon!!
Have a beautiful Monday...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Name him pugsly . :-D  How many webkinz do you have?

Amy

Anonymous said...

Wish I was closer to help you change your room.  That'd be so much fun.

I am awful with naming things.  I thought about Yonkers, or Snorky.  I don't know why.  

Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/Prayingandbelieving/

Anonymous said...

I do hope that you got some rest.
kelli
Http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom