Monday, May 5, 2008

Wonder if I am pmsing?sorry guys,I know,to much info.LOL.

img241/2097/cowtk9.png

Its me again,let me just say,I had a bad day all around.First starting with the worng day,I wouldnt have been upset if the app was just right around the corner,it wasnt,it was like an hour from the house.But thats not all.I was in a crying mood all day.Mom asked me if I started,you know?Women stuff.LOL.No,I havent,yet,I think I am on the brink of starting.LOL.I was literly crying all day.My day went all worng,than,I thought I had lost my check,Gary and I was on the way to the bank,than go back to the house,me crying all the way to the house.LOL.I left it on the counter.Than when I get to the bank,I put my check in and I could only take out 300 and have to wait to take more out when my check clears.Man,I had it rough today.All I want to do now is just cry and go to bed.I cryed going to Target,but was ok when I went in.LOL.llHow ever,Gary made me laugh on the way home,so,I feel some better and I bought me a Large Choclate Malt.Yuuuuuuumy.

img504/7531/turtleshe5.png

Ok,I have to tell you about the the laugh I had.Gary was telling me He had a little accide on the way to work later Sat moring.He heard this loud banging noise on His truck,I am laughing as I am typing this,I guess you had to be there when He told me this.Gary thought something horible was happening to His truck,so,He stoped on the way to work,He was almost late.His Suspender was hanging outside His car door.LOL.I laughed so hard.I guess I needed it.Anyways,I am going to catch up on alerts and play some Webkinz.Peaceot.

img183/3623/amandabubblebathjt1.png

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a better day tomorrow! That is funny about the suspenders! (((HUGS))) -Missy http://journals.aol.com/ma24179/MISSYZSTUFF

Anonymous said...

Mandy, hope you are doing better by now, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Bet those suspenders did maka a strange noise. Cute cow tag. Paula