Monday, May 12, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    img524/7170/birthday1ax8.jpg

Hi all,

I hope you all is having a nice night.I just want to say its almost 12 midnight till I turn to the age of 36.Yikes,I cant belive it,that I am 36.I am actullay laying here in bed,just thinking you know,what have I gotton out of my life?Were I have I gone?I was thinking,I havent gotton anywere.Is this it?Is this is,out of my life?I mean,yeah,I have gone to a few places.But sometimes,I feel like I havent ammounted to anything.I am always thinking that my life,is just my life,just were I am.I used to think Big.I used to want to do everything,even right down to being a vet,taking in lost animals.LOL.I had a mind that was Big,not anymore.Am I to late?I hope I am not to late.But,I am getting up there.

img241/6909/birthdayxx3.gif

I dont want to stay to long,I am getting tired and actullay want to get some sleep.Have you ever keep having this feeling.were you feel like you cant stop anything from your legs moving,when your trying to lay down or get ready for bed?I havent had a good nights sleep in a long time.Its like I have ants in my pants when I am trying to sleep and cant get to sleep for an hour,seems like its longer.Anyways,I am going to go to bed.Hoping to get a good night tonight.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img292/1430/amandafaegardennz8.gif

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

A very happy happy birthday to you Amanda!!  In my opinion, you have accomplish a LOT in your life!!  You are YOU and that is super special. : )  Love ya!! Shelly

Anonymous said...

aww my boyfriends birthday is the 13th happy birthday to u too!!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMANDA!!!!!!!
Have a wonderful birthday today!!!!
36 is young my friend lol - you have your whole life ahead of you!!!

Love you,
Michelle

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMANDA!!!!!!!
Have a wonderful birthday today!!!!
36 is young my friend lol - you have your whole life ahead of you!!!

Love you,
Michelle

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY my dear friend...you are so special...I hope the day is all you want it to be...many hugs and love!!!!
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Amanda.  My oldest son will be 40 this Friday and I put a baby picture of him in the local newspaper this week and said "Lordy, Lordy.  Look whose 40.  LOL.  Have a great one.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR AMANDA!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

From Nelishia, Dirk and little Katie too,

Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/Prayingandbelieving/

Anonymous said...

I do hope that you have the best birthday ever!
kelli
Http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Mandy, Happy Birthday to you hon, there will be a card coming in the mail soon, Love Ya Lisa

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!
Missie

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad I stopped by your journal to find out its your birthday. Have a happy one all day long and may you have many many more. Tomorrow is my youngest daughter's birthday and she was born on Mother's Day that year early in the morning. What a present! Paula

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Sweetie, I put a HAPPY BIRTHDAY in the Tagged.  Hope you saw it.  Sounds like either a reaction to your medications (the problems you are having with sleep) or possibly restless leg syndrome.  Something you definitely need to let you doctor know about though on your next visit.  God Bless!