Saturday, May 10, 2008

HAPPY MOTHER DAY MOMS!!!!!!!!!

img131/326/pic45555555555555555555zk7.jpg

I want to wish my MOTHER and all the MOTHERS A very special HAPPY MOTHERS DAY WEEKEND.And thoes DADS out there who our being MOMS to.Make it a special day for them.Make them feel loved,let them know you love them.My Mom knew I didnt have alot of money since I am not working.So,I bought Her a very pretty table cloth and a package of Orange tick tacks.LOL.I think I will make Her a necklace.I am trying to finish up the scrap book,it shouldof been done,but,I was being lazy,I guess.I also want to thank all of thoes J-laners whos been a Mom to me and always being there for me and giving me advice.I just hope you all,all of you,have a wonderful HAPPY MOTHERS DAY WEEKEND.

img246/4628/amandaloveissproutingby5.png

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Amanda.  I love the beautiful pink roses.  Linda in Washington state  

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a nice day with your Mom.  Wish my mom were alive.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

Your Mom has raised a very special daughter in my eyes...and she will love the gift you are giving her.  I think of you EVERYDAY...please know this...you are special to me and your family too.  Have a beautiful day tomorrow...hugs and love to all,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Mandy, hope your mom has a great Mother's Day, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mom's day wishes!!!  Have a great day!

Amy

Anonymous said...

Amanda, sounds like a wonderful present and I'm sure your Mom loved them!  God bless you and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day Amanda. Have a very blessed day. Emmi

Anonymous said...

happy mothers day.

Anonymous said...

That was so sweet!  I hope you mom had a fantastic day!
Missie