Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I was thinking......

img301/6841/disneyjasminequ9.jpg

Hi all,

I hope everyone is having a good night.I am doing ok here.I was just thinking about something,sosmething that Chat2missie said,I belive I think it was Her that said,I should get rid of old letters,if I get rid of them,it will help me to move on.DO I burn them?How do I get rid of them?I think that has been bothering me alot.I dont know why.I caan tell you I need to get rid of alot of things in this room.Old things I dont even use or wear.Maybe since I have time on my heands,I can do theeses things.Since,I know my dad wont let me go back to work.I will be home within one hour.LOL.My legs are weak and can only take so much.But I also think I can do a little excerise with them,because,sitting down a long time,isnt good for them.So,I think I am going to go through my letters tonight.what about the old pen pal letters I have?But I dont even write to them.Wish I had there addys,I would.I do wish I had one addy thoe.My Bestfriend back in highschool.Her name was Laverne Hawkins.Used to call us Laverne and Shirly.I miss Her so much.Even back in school,we would take turns staying home.I hate to it,I think we did.LOL.Even one time,we had a bad snow storm,we both ccame,we was both there that day.The Teacher said,one of us should of stayed home.LOL.I didnt get home till 10 that night.But it was fun romaming around the school.I had a huge major crush on this guy name Nick.He was sooooooo cute.while someone had a crush on me.LOL.Anyways,if you all have any adieas on how I should do thid.Let me know.Have a good night all.Be safe and warm out there.Peaeout.

img174/2509/amandany0.png

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you have a fire place to burn the letter or a BBQ?  Otherwise I don't know how you could go about safely burning them.  :-/  


Amy

Anonymous said...

best thing to do is shred them .

Anonymous said...

Yes, that was me who gave you that advice.  Just shred them would be the easiest.  I just believe that people need to let go of their past in order to move on into the future.  Sometimes, our past keeps a strong hold on us, not letting us move forward.
Missie

Anonymous said...

I would just toss them.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Just throw them away if that's what you want to do.  The other thing I would do is get out of that room.  It's a bedroom for sleeping at night.  Don't spend so much time in there Amanda.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

Mandy, I would burn them too, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

In your situation, Missie is right...hope you can move on...and it will help...many hugs and love,
Joyce