Monday, May 5, 2008

I made a bobob.

img386/3355/allstressedoutlogoln0.gif

Good day all,

I hope you all having a better day than I am having.I sure did made a real big bobo or what ever you cal it.I told you all I had a Doctors app this moring at 10:45?Well,my Dad and I went all the way to Baltimore,John Hopkin Hosiptal,we get there and I got the worng date.Its written on my calander.But,it was for Thursday.I was so upset when they told me I got the worng date.My Dad isnt a happy camper.I am just going to leave home alone.I had to canel Thursdays app,I knew He wouldnt be able to take me.Maybe that way,by the time May 22 comes up,He will kool off?Maybe I can get Gary to take me,I was going to see if Gary can take me Thursday,but,I just went ahead and cancled it.Let me tell you guys something.I am going to go to Baskin Robins and get me a large Choclate Malt,maybe even 2,and save one for later.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img440/4831/ibelieveinyou122307desics2.jpg

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think we've all gone to appts on the wrong day. LOL
Missie

Anonymous said...

Accidents happen.  i've even showed up at work on the wrong day!!  


Amy

Anonymous said...

Things happen Amanda.  If I had a nickel for every time I've done something like that I'd be rich...lol.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

Life happens. A malt sounds good. Yum
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

It happens Amanda.  I've shown up at Dr.s appointments on the wrong date before too.  Don't be too hard on yourself.  Thank you for all you do for Moosey and I'm sure he is enjoying his new playmate.  

Sorry about the mix up with the appointment.  Hope your Dad cools off soon.

Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/Prayingandbelieving/