Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Question?

Ok,I need your advice on something.Like I said in my last Entry,I will be seeing my Shrink tommrow.I think I need to tell Her how I been feeling about things.One thing is that I cant sleep at night at all,I been going to bed ,kinda at a regular time.My  legs feel very uneasy,thy dont want to relax.Do you think the Doctor would give me something for the pain for my legs?I been dealing with alot of pain with my lgsThanks everyone.Peaceout.Let me tell you,I have to take 4 of the pain killers I have to ease the pain.They arent working,its a lose dose o f Epena Eer.I just know I am hurting.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwww Mandy, I would tell your shrink about how you are feeling, hope you feel better, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Yes I think you should mention it.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

You do need to tell your doctor about your legs.  Good Luck.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Be very open and honest with your doctor...tell everything bothering you...keep us updated...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Always tell what's on your mind or bothering you-that's what they are there for
HUGS
~c~