Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My Happenings.

img341/8499/62789080he3.png

Hi guys,  

I hope everyone is having a good evening,well,night.Thank you all for my Birthday wishes.You all are so kind and caring.Just know,I love you all so much.I did have a nice Bday.Boyfriend took me out to dinner,Outback.I got a new Sheet for my bed,I only sleep with the bottom one.Dont ask me why.I got a new movie and another Webkinz,which means I have 7 Webkinz.If anyone is on the Webkinz site,let me know,I can send you something.The site is pretty fun,takes up most of my time.LOL.Let me think,oh yeah,my Sister bought me something I really love,I will take a pic of it and post it later.Its a beach bag with a beatiful beach blanket,that I love.Its a Disney Princess bag,She knows my style.LOL.Next week is Her Bday.I usllay get Her a gift card,but,maybe I should giet Her something diffrent?

img517/9054/angelbabygirlprettypurpjk2.png

I am also seeing my Doctor tommrow,my Shrink,I wonder if I should mention I am having probems sleeping at night?My legs have been really ancie.Anyways I am going to ready for bed.Be safe and warm out there.Peaaceout.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you had a nice birthday. We also only sleep with the bottom sheet. LOL
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a nice birthday Amanda.  And yes, I would tell your doctor about your legs and not sleeping.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you had a nice Birthday

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a nice birthday.  
Missie

Anonymous said...

Mandy, nice to hear you had a good birthday, you deserve the best always, Hugs Lisa