Tuesday, May 27, 2008

UpDate.

 

Hi all,

I hope you all is having a good day.I am good here.I am going to try and make this short.Gary will be here soon.I just want to let you al know,I wont be on my puter as much as I used to.It isnt working right now,because the cord is broken,I have to get a new one.Dont know how to look into that.But,Gary and I will look into it.Did I say that twice?LOL.Anyways,I go back to seeing the Pain Doctor tommrow,about my Pain Patches.They arent working and is making me feel werid.I am not feeling to good right now.I will be ok.Anyways,I better get off of here.I will try and ctach up on alerts as I can.I tryed to do some today.I can feel a little tense with Mom.But we are ok.Dont worry.We love eachother.Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you get your computer fixed, more importantly, I hope you feel better! (((HUGZ))) -Missy http://journals.aol.com/ma24179/MISSYZSTUFF

Anonymous said...

Amanda, just take the broken cord to one of the stores that sells computers, etc.  Like Office Depot or maybe a computer repair shop near you.  They should be able to help you with a replacement.  Linda in Washington state  

Anonymous said...

Any computer store can replace your cord Amanda and it should be fairly cheap.  Hope you get it fixed quickly.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

You take care...enjoy your time out with Gary..and we are still going to be here...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Have a good evening and I hope you get a replacement cord.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Mandy, hope you can get a new cord, Hugs Lisa