Friday, May 30, 2008

JLand Photo Shoot #134 - Say it with Color!

img131/7351/jlandhj9.png
Yes, this week's JLand Photo Shoot is arriving very late!  I should've given you all a subject on Monday.  But better late than never, they say.  So I am offering a subject today.  You will have extra time to complete it!  Let's have it done by Saturday, May 31st, at 11 PM EDT.  That's Saturday, almost midnight, an hour before Sunday, for those of you who are getting confused. :)  
 
Our Subject for this photo Shoot is:
 
Say it with Color!

Just capture anything colorful!
 

After you've posted your entry in your journal/blog, please come back here and put the address of your entry in my Comment Section below.  If you need an explanation on how to do this, or need to know any other instructions concerning this photo shoot, please click on the link below.

Instructions for JLand Photo Shoot

Thank you.  We can't wait to see your pictures!

Love you all, Krissy :)

Here is my J-land Photo shoot!

img75/1484/bathingsuietpk8.png

She sure is in color.LOL.My youngest Neice!

img125/9248/funattheparkws2.png

My 2 Nephews and my other Neice!

img158/8986/havingablastap7.png

Everyone having fun.The girl in the pink is not my neice,just the 2 that are in purple are my Neices and my 2 Nephews in the back.

img112/3742/dadysgirlra9.png

Dadys little girl!

Momys little girl!

My 2 Neices!The Brown headed we watch every Sat,with Her 2 Brothers!

What ever She is eating,She sure loves it!LOL.

Thank tou for stoping by my Photo Shoot.Now,let me jsut tell you,theeses are just half of my Neices and Nephews,I have all together 15!Who knows,maybe more.LOL.You never know with this family.LOL.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Amanda.  I know you love them all.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

those were such cute pictures!! what beautiful nieces and nephews you have!! they were all so colorful and definitely were great pictures for Krissy's photo shoot!

betty

Anonymous said...

Very cute pictures and very colorful. Helen

Anonymous said...

Color ...I think I have some color.....follow me over to

Anonymous said...

I loved all the photos Amanda....just beautiful...many hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

awwwwwww, Mandy, I loved these!  Love, Val xox
http://journals.aol.com/valphish/ThereisaSeason

Anonymous said...

 Great shots, the kids are so cute.

                 Julie

Anonymous said...

they are so precious and sweet!
gina

Anonymous said...

Awwwww!  The children are so adorable!  This is a great "colorful" entry.  Thanks for playing along!

Krissy :)
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

Awwwww... these are great choices for the shoot!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

Awwww, how can you say anything else when looking at those precious faces?

Monica

Anonymous said...

These are great pics!  You have some adorable nieces and nephews.
Hugs,
D
http://journals.aol.com/heavenlybama/my-photo-lounge/entries/2008/05/31/jland-photo-shoot-134---say-it-with-color/2017