Sunday, June 1, 2008

My Happenings!

Hi all,

I hope everyone is having a good day.I am doing ok here.I am still having some trouble with my knees.I am not getting around as much,like I was in the begning.Does anyone know of a good home remedy for swolen knees?I need to make an app with my Regular Doctor about that,plus I need to get my Sick Leave paper signed.Someone from the company called me before I got my check and asked me if I was working at another job besides the one I have and I answered yes,when I should have answered no.LOL.Ok,I am a little slow.I have to go the Doctors every time I get papers from my Sick leave check.I hate doing it,but,I have to.I had to get a new Doctor,becsaue the one was getting mad when He had to sign the papers.Yes,He was mad and I wasnt happy about it.A Doctor is susposed to sign anything you needed signing,am I right?He said,He wasnt getting paid to sign the papers and I should of told Him,yes you was.But,oh well.

Other than that,nothing else is going on,how ever,I still need to order my Battery for my LapTop.I will do that tommrow.I need to find the paper that the Geek Squad from Best Buy gave me to call.I loose everything.Anyways,I am waiting for Gary to stop by the house and give me some stuff I wanted from Mcdondalds and I need sodas.LOL.I love there Sweet Tea from Mcdondlads.I have to have one like,every other day.I actullay think I am ready to go back to work.Yup,I said it,I am ready.But,there is no way I can go back now,with my knees being swolen and I can hardly walk.My Mom wanted me to go to church with Her tonight,but,I didnt want to go.Plus my knees are hurting.I think She is a little upset with me,I didnt go.I She will get over it.She doesnt like driving at night and I dont blame HEr.She doesnt like to drive alone.I hope you all have a nice week ahead.Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your evening and I hope your sweet tea from McD's tasted good.
Missie

Anonymous said...

I know what you are going through with those knees Amanda.  You need to keep them up as much as possible and stay off of them.  Enjoy your tea.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

hope your knees are feeling better soon!

Sharon

Anonymous said...

Rest as much as you can ,I hope your Mum was OK  going to church ..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Mandy, I tried to sweet tea and did'nt like it, glad you do though, Love and Hugs Lisa