Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Weekly Sentence with Val!

Sunday, June 1, 2008
Subject: "Weekly Sentence" #17 letters!...
Time: 12:45:58 PM EDT
Author:  valphish


 

Hi and good Sunday to everyone!  I've been feeling yucky for a few days.  I have some kind of flu/virus.  It has turned into bronchitis and is making my asthma act up.  This has made me behind on emails and visiting some journals so please forgive me if I haven't come to see you in a few days.  I will be there soon!  It's Sunday and time to post new six letters for "Weekly Sentence with Val"!

Congratulations again to Chuck and Nelishia (private journal) for winning "Weekly Sentence" #16 yesterday! 

Below are the rules for the game.  The six new letters will follow the rules.  Have fun!!

  img256/8440/weeklysentencexx3.png

Each Sunday I will post a set of six letters.  A sentence must
        be made from these letters.  The letters today are:
  TNADTM.

        An example of a sentence could be -
The nun arrived driving
       the motorcycle. 
These letters MAY NOT be re-arranged.


  * 
There is a three - five persons judge panel (of JLand journalers)
        who will pick the best sentence submitted each week.  How will
        they decide the winning sentence?  The submission that receives
        the strongest reaction -  Did it make them laugh, sad, ponder,etc.?


  * 
The winner will receive a logo for his/her blog sidebar with their
        screen name on it.


  * 
Place submissions in comments section.  If you do this game as an
       entry in your journal please come back and leave your ENTIRE
       entry URL so your entry can be judged. 
Submissions are due by
      
Thursday, 4PM EST. The winner will be announced Friday morning
       or afternoon.


  * 
A new set of letters will be placed in my journal, There is a
       Season, every Sunday Morning.

  
  
If you submit more than one sentence, only your first sentence

    
will be judged.
    
      
Have fun!!
           
             
This Week's Letters:
 
             TNADTM



Thanks for playing!!  Have a good Sunday everyone!  Val =) xox

 

My letters are....

Trains Never Arrive Down Town,Monday.

img529/6583/mmsiad0.jpg

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon, good sentence

Anonymous said...

Hi Mandy!  Thanks for playing again, honey!  I just got your email.  I need to get off my computer because I have been on way too long for being sick, but I will write you tomorrow, honey.  I am sending hugs and love, sweets!  Love, Val xox
http://journals.aol.com/valphish/ThereisaSeason
http://journals.aol.com/valphish/JoyInTheRain

Anonymous said...

Great sentence...and I hope you are feeling better each day that goes by...hugs and love to you!!
Joyce

Anonymous said...

great sentence!
I always go blank and can't think of any words when I try this lol

Love,

Michelle

Anonymous said...

Thank you Mandy!  I am always surprise whenever I am picked for anything.

I don't think I'm going to play every week but you keep trying.

So sorry you are sick.  Katie woke up with a cold and wasn't feeling good at all today.  I'm taking good care of her.  Hope you get better soon.  It's awful feeling sick like that but especially when it's hot outside.

XOXO
Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/Prayingandbelieving/