Monday, June 16, 2008

My Happenings.

img180/2589/21wk7.gif

Hi all,

I hope everyone is having a great day,ok,I am feeling much better for one reason,my Laptop is up and running.WoooooooooooHooooooo.I am so glad about that.I missed it soooooooo muchYou will see me on more often.But,probllay will shut my LapTop off at night before I go to bed.Gary and I took it to computer shop,which,they was all very helpful.We paid for the Batery,it didnt work,so we took my Laptop back and it needed a new plug also,the old plug was old and bented.So,I am up and running.Thank you all for being there for me.

img89/5103/alwaysjaneskokw0.jpg

On the other hand,I am still worried about my Health Insurance.I will try and not to worry about it.Either,something good or something bad will come out of it.I am taking some steps for Ssi,I have a Doctors app this Friday.Anyways,I hope you all have a god evening.Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.

img362/9392/amandabluemoonbyalp08ua1.jpg

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you got your lap top fixed Amanda.  I know you missed it.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

So happy that laptop of yours is up and running...and you take care of yourself...get plenty of rest for your appointment Friday...hope and pray all goes well...hugs and much love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad your laptop is up and running again!
Missie

Anonymous said...

It is good to see you up and running. There is no sence in worrying about something that you can't change
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom