Saturday, June 21, 2008

SAt.

img49/75/22tz0.gif

Hi everyone,

I hope you all is having a good Sat.Me,I am hanging in there.I been in a dark place todat,ouldnt get myself out of my room.I just didnt want to do anything.I am to worried,thinking about my Health Insurance.I am going to hopfully get an app for Wed to see my Pain Doctor,get my papers sign,get a contuning for my Health Insurance,till Oct,than I am going back to work.I cant deal with this anymore.I am also going to call my Health Insurance Monday,maybe I should geet my Mom to talk to them,to actullay see what is going on.If anything,I may have to go back sooner,like next month and I wont be able to have my vactions.You all know,how I could use a vaction right now.I wish I was swiming and not comming up.I am  just depressed about this all.I wish my Dad would help me,but,He doesnt know what to do and He doesnt want me going back to work,I think maybee because He doesnt want to drive me back and forth.He wouldnt have to drive me in the moring,I would probllay get a ride with Gary.I would only go back for short periode of time.I am also going to ask my Pain Doctor if there is a Anti Flamantory pil for swelling of the knees.Maybe that will help.Please tell me not worry,even thoe I will.Anyways,I am going to take a quick shower before Camp Rock comes on.I am taping it.Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.

img294/2323/borntobewild32108designfx1.jpg

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you can get those papers signed ASAP so you can't stop worrying over them.  You need to start feeling better.  :-(

Amy

Anonymous said...

Hugs lil doodlewhacky

Anonymous said...

Have a good night.
Missie

Anonymous said...

i hope ur not in a dark place still