Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I am ready.

img92/5964/817301u25wm7o3o5st5.gif

Hi all,

I hope everyone is having a good moring.I am doing ok here.I just relize something.I feel that I am ready to go back to work,I think I need to,I feel I need to get away and  get out of the house before Mom and I do not speak to eachother.I think we are both driving eachother nuts.I know that my Doctor would tell me I am ready,because He wanted me to go back on June 30th.I want to talk to my Boss,because,I want to take my 2 vations in Sept.I feel I am ready.I dont want to be home anymore.I text message my Sister to see what She has to say.I am waiting for Her to Text me back,than I will call my Boss.I think getting out would do me good.How ever,I may wait till late Sept.But I do know if I call my Boss now,She will want me to come back next week.LOL.We will see.Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.

img53/8948/amandapj9.png

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you feel the time is right to go back, only you know.   I pray it all works out...and you are strong...in health as you are in mind...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Only you know if you're ready or not!  Good Luck.
Missie

Anonymous said...

mandy it is up to you if you go back do it for you .becaause only you are gonna know if and how much you will be able to tollerate.if it dont last long then youll know you cant do it anymore ..who knows maybe the work is good for the legs,they say exersize is good for atheritis.so only time is gonna tell .so if you think time is right then go back and i wish you the best ...god bl;ess you luv Sue

Anonymous said...

Mandy, you will know when the time is right to go back, Hugs Lisa