Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Wed Happenings.

img380/1666/666666666666666ps9.jpg

Hi all,

Good moring,hope everyone is having a good one.For some reason,my throat feels very tight and I am kinda having a hard time breathing.I think I am worrying to much about my Health Insurance.Last night,I almost was crying,but,I stoped myself.I wish I knew what to do,but,I dont.How ever,I am seeing a new regular Doctor this Friday.I dont know what to tell them.Like,I said,I am worried.I wonder if I should start paying for regular insurance instead of,from my job.I need to do something.Like I said before,I dont care about getting payed.I am trying to take it one step at a time.I just dont know what to do.I am scared.I am trying to pray,but,it doesnt seem to help.Its all I think about.Last night,I couldnt relax sleeping,my legs jut kept moving,like little ants crawling on them.I felt like I wanted to go to the Hosiptal.But I didnt.Anyways,I am going to get cleaned up.I hope you all have a nice day.Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.

img161/2364/butterflyamandaiy6.png

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a better night.
Missie