Thursday, June 5, 2008

Thursdays Happenings.

img55/66/apcfuzzytummyapckg3.jpg

Hi all,

Good moring,I hope you all is having a good one.I am doing ok here.Yesterday,was a long day for Gary and I.We went over the Bridge to have dinner for His bday.Dinner was good,but,I was kinda nervous to eat,because,storms was headded our way.Mom and Dad kept calling me on my cell phone to tell me and Gary to stay put.It was kinda neat to see the storm on the water,I never saw anthing like that before.The lighting was pretty bad.I was also worried about my Parents,because,they was getting hit with Tornado warnnings and was told to take cover by the news.But,the Torndo passed by.So that was good.I am just so sick and tired of Tornado warrnings.We been having them alot lately and know Joyce has to from springangel235.Probllay others as well.Garry had 2 trees fall,one in the yard and one on His deck.But His house is ok,it didnt get hit.How ever,my Boss had a tree feel into there kitchen last week from a storm.

img359/7422/apcgorgeousgreenapcoc2.jpg

Nothing else going on today,I am going to take it easy and just try and relax,if I can.I will probllay go to the stoor with Mom later today.I wanted to let you al know,that I may not be on the puter as much,till I get my Battery for my LapTop.I am going to call tommrow and hoping they have it,because,I been trying the last few days and they didnt have it in stock.So,I will call tommrow.I just wanted you all to know,I will try and comment on everyones Journal,but,not as much right now.I been getting on my Dads puter.I miss mine,it is faster.So,you probllay wont see much on line.But as soon as I get my Battery,you all will know.LOL.Have a nice day.Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.

img111/1104/cherishamandanv1.jpg

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad that everyone made it through the storms o.k. I will still be here when you get your computer battery! LOL
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

I love a good thunder storm (but not tornado or high winds).  Your dinner sounded really nice.  Have a good rest of the day.        Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

glad the tornado passed u, i know how scary that can be

Anonymous said...

Hope you don't get any storms today.  Couldn't you use a generic battery for your laptop?  
Missie

Anonymous said...

So pleased to hear the tornado passed ,Garys b/day dinner souned ....well memorable watching the storm on the water ,....love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Glad the storms passed.One of my favorite trees got hit by lightning and there was hugs chunks of bark in the driveway.It was a very old magnolia tree.Oh I was so sad when I saw where that bark came from.It was like exploded everywhere.but we're lucky it could have been the house or one of the barns.
have a great eve,
huggers
connie

Anonymous said...

What a good dinner outing, minus the storms...happy you all are safe.  Yes they were bad here.  Hope you have a lovely weekend...many hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Mandy, hope the storms have passed by now, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you were not hurt in any way with those awful scary storms.  I look forward to you being able to post again too.  I do miss you between times.

Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/Prayingandbelieving/