Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Stressed.

img186/672/stressdt5.jpg

Right now,I kinda feel like I am a big mess.Mom and I arent talking and I dont know why.She threw the bedspread I gave Her a long time ago in the kitchen floor.We havent talked since yesterday moring.I try saying sorry,so,I dont know what I did.I hope Sept gets here fast,because,I am seriously thinking going back to work.I  havent been feeling good today.My stomach has been feeling very tight and very hard for me breathing.I feel I am going to have a panic attack.Theres to much tension in this house.My room is a mess,I am a mess, dont want to go to the Doctors on Friday to get my Pap done.I am thinking of cancling.I have a Doctors app tommrow to see my Pain Doctor to sign papers.It is right at a Hosiptal,so,if I get sick I am right there.LOL.I am freaking outI dont even want to be me right now.Wishing I ws someone else,wishing I wasnt even here.

img258/677/file000pd8.jpg

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You probably didn't do anything to upset her.  Its just the stress of everything.  Get that PAP done no matter what.  Its not comfy but its life saving!

Amy

Anonymous said...

Sound like it's time for you to move out.  Can you live with your boyfriend?
Missie

Anonymous said...

You need to get your pap smear done Amanda.  That's important.  You talked about maybe starting back to church.  Have you thought any more about it.  Get out of the house Sweetie.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

I was thinking the same thing as Missie.....but it is your decision on time to go back to work...or moving out...either or...you are in my prayers for all your dreams to come true.
Hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

i hopr things get better soon

Anonymous said...

I really am sad when your mom goes off on you like this.  I wonder what she'd do if you moved out and in with your boyfriend.  I hope you either get surgery or are able to go ahead and try to work a little bit at least.  

I am sorry for your sadness.  I would be so stressed out in a house filled with that much tension too.

Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/Prayingandbelieving/

Anonymous said...

Awwwww Mandy, hope things get better for you soon, Hugs Lisa