Wednesday, June 11, 2008

UpDate.

img384/1944/018violeteswewonn1ksdnesx7.gif

Hi there,

I hope everyone ish aving a good night.I am doing ok here.I am a little upset with my Doctor,my pain Doctor.He was signing my sick leave papers and He pu for me to go back to work at June 30th,which I told Him was to soon.I am not ready to go back.He did say,if I wasnt ready to go back to come back to Him and He will sign the papers for a later date.But that means,now,I have to write a little note,explaining to my Asst Manager of the stoor,that,I am not ready and I told my Doctor that,I will go back and get it resigned.It hurts way to much to be walking on my legs and my knees are very swolen.I know if I go back to work,I will be comming home the munite I go to work.My Dad wasnt very happy with the DOctor.Even thoe,maybe the Manager might ask me to work it out.I dont know.I just know that I am not ready.I will write Her a note and She can call me if wants to talk.Please pray for me because,I am a litle nervous about that.Thank you.Nothing else going on.I am behind on Alerts.Have a nice night all.Be safe and img508/8697/dsdesignscolorfulgardenyc1.gifkool out there.Peaceout.

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you get it worked out. (((HUGS))) -Missy

http://journals.aol.com/ma24179/MISSYZSTUFF

Anonymous said...

You need time to feel better or things will get worse if you have to go back now.  
:(

Amy

Anonymous said...

What about your upcoming surgery???  Does your pain doctor know about that?  I would make sure he knew.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

Are they EVER going to do surgery? What is taking so long?  You could be on your way to recovery by now.  It doesn't take that long to heal from it.

I'm so sorry you're being treated this way.

Big hugs,

Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/Prayingandbelieving/

Anonymous said...

Bless your heart, hang in there.  Sometimes you wonder if doctors don't insist on your visits just so they get more money.  Grrrr.  God bless!

Anonymous said...

stop thinking about the negative june 30th is a long time from now u might get better soon.

Anonymous said...

Hang in there!  I'm sure if you talk to the doctor he'll change the date.
Missie