Monday, June 23, 2008

Monday.

img515/7371/sskblowbubbles422db6.gif

Hi all,

I hope everyone id having a good Monday.I am doing ok here.I called the Health Insurance to make sure whats going on and they told me my Insurance would end July 13,but,I can get a contuie till 12 weeks after July 13,I wish I could have one for Oct1,but,I cant have one for Oct1.So,I plan on going back to work probllay sometime late Sept,for only part time,3 days a week for only 4 hours,I think I can do that.I will have to try.I think its time for me to go back to work.I will talk to my Doctor about taking Thereapy to help my knees and taking an anit drug to help with the swelling.I can get a contiue but I wont be getting paid.My last sick leave check will be this week.Maybe I can start trying to get on disabilty.I will have to look into that.Its very important for me to keep my Insurance.I could probllay try to pay for it,but,would be to costly.Unless I can talk to my Boyfriend to help me pay for it.We will see.What do you all think I should do?Should I go back to work or what?Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think you should go back to work until the doctor says it is O.K. State ins. is not that bad.
Kelli\
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Hey Huggy,

Sounds to me you need to just work on getting on disability for now. It might be that on down the road you can return to work, but seems right now you need more time to get well and situated on your medications and if you need therapy, you need time to do that. Listen to your body, it is telling you what you need to do.
Are you getting up the stairs ok? could you move downstairs to make it easier? Just some thoughts.

Anonymous said...

Does your boyfriend have health insurance?  Maybe it would be wise for you two to get married so you're covered.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Missie had a good idea....if your boyfriend has insurance at work and you two marry, you can be added on to it.  I'd check into that and also get working on getting your disability started.  If anyone needs that, it's you.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

When you are up to working, and feel you can...that is when you go back..and healed too.   you have so much on your plate now...my prayers are always going for you to feel better...hugs and love,
Joyce