Thursday, June 19, 2008

Thursday night.

img518/5180/foolsgold12up7.jpg

Hi all,

I hope everyone is having a good night.I am doing ok.I am just sitting here thinking about alot of things.Things I need to tell  my Doctor tommrow.I am kinda nervous about that,dont ask me why.I want to tell my Doctor that I am having a very bad time at night with my legs,that is every night.I feel very ancy and cant relax,its like I have to shake my legs constanly,when I am trying to sleep.I am trying other things to think about to tell the Doctor tommrow.I am just tired and cant think stright.It almost feels like I want to go to the Hosiptal,I dont know why.I fell sometimes,its like I need a vaction,I feel like I am out of breath.I am still glad I went to church and will try to keep going.I need to try and do things during the day.If you all could think of things I need to say to the DOctor,please let me know.Because you all know me,probllay more than I know myself.

img242/1012/foolsgoldsu6.jpg

I have to tell you about this mvie calledFoolsGold with Kate Hudssin and Matthew Mc,His last name to long and I dont know how to spell it,of coure my last name is hard to spell to.I have to say I love this movie.I keep watching it over and over again to the point were I think its already have a little scrath on the dvd.Its got all of the Action,Romance,Love and Comdey.I love Matthew,I didnt know that Kate Huddson is Goldie Hawns Daughter.I used to watch Goldies movies all the time.Now I cant even remember who the moves are.But its been a long time since I seen a good movie like that.

img410/2927/foolsgoldcastub0.jpg

I just feel like I am tired and dont want to do anything anymore.I do want to get better,but,how?My Dad doesnt want me going back to work.I actullay kinda miss it,maybe I will go back in Oct,since I have my vactions in Sept.Because if I go back now,you know I wouldnt be able to go on Vaction.than again,I dont know if I want to go back,they have this new sysem with the time clock,Gary told me that when you punch into go to work,you have to put your thumb.like if you went to jail and they need your finger prints.YupI dont want to do that,because when my Dad would take me to work,I would sometimes be late.Now,if I go back,I may go in the morings like at 6 to 12,not 8 hours,I cant handle it.although I am sure they could use meYou know,I may just do that and come back in Oct,than I wouldnt have to worry about my Health Insurane.My Boss ows me 156 dollors,since last Christmas,I dont have the heart to tell I need it.YOu want to know what also bugs me,its lke when I call and make an app,or someone calls for my parents,they think I have a cold,I have a speach problem,always have.WHen I was young,I had an opertion on my throat,because I couldnt talk,I think its called my voice box,its plastic.Anyways,I am tired,I am going to try and sleep.Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you tell the doctor and it does sound like you may be suffering from "Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS)".  Best wishes!

Anonymous said...

I do hope you get your health problems sorted out soon.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a good doctor's visit today.
Missie

Anonymous said...

goodluck at the doctors

Anonymous said...

Hope the Doctor visit went well.  Let us know.  I too love Matthew Mc.  He's sooo pretty.  And Kate Hudson is so much like her mom.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

Hope things went well with the doctor visit. I'm thinking of you and wishing you well, Paula

Anonymous said...

I think we both need a vacation! LOL I have never heard of fools gold but I will have to check it out.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have Restless leg syndrome.