Monday, June 2, 2008

My Monday Happenings.

img219/2002/aniblondelovehugsnkissewc5.gif

Hi all,

I hope everyone is having a good evening.I am doing good here.Thank you all for saying a prayer for my Mom and for me to.She didnt go to church last night,because,She was feeling good,also,She doesnt like to drive alone at night.I dont blame Her.All of us kids,dont like Her driving much anymore.We worry for Her,plsu She gets really nervous of driving.But,thank you again.As for me,I am hanging in there.Garys Birthday is this Wed,He will be 51 and I am 36,I know,He is alot older than me,well,I dont think its to bad,I did at first,when we first started dating,but,I am used to it now.He is always there for me,when ever I need Him to be.I know I can always count on Him.I think we have the perfect reltionship.Well,you al know what I mean.I dont know if I have mentioned this b efore,but,He has no one,but me.all  His family is gone.Both of His parents died of Cancer and His Brother died,a year ago.Him and His Brother was not close at all.So,He has me.He said,He is always thankful that He has me.I am glad that I have Him to.I wouldnt know what I would do without Him.You know what He always tells me,when it is His Birthday,He tells me,not to get Him anything,just to love Him.Now,you all know,I couldnt do that.I bought Him a Bday card with a Top up card for His cell phone,30 dollars and I needed one for myself.If I can,I will try to get Him an Ice Cream cake,He loves them or He likes apple pie.I have to tell you something that we always do,always,we never,ever forget to tell eachother that when I call Him on the phone and tell Him goodnight,we always say,I love and Hugs N kisses.Sounds silly?LOL.I dont know were we got that idea.But,theres never a moment that we dont say it.I just wanted you all to know,that He is the guy for me.I love him sooooooo much.He worrys about me all the time.I love it when we are together.He is like my big soft teddy bear.He wants to go over the bay bridge on Wed and have an early dinner.Seafood Yummy.Get this,He asked me what I wanted to do,on His Bday?I said,its your day,you tell me,what you want to do.Anyways,I guess,I have talked long enough about Him.LOL.

img206/9928/pic0921076yx3.jpg

Yup,thats my baby.Anyways,not much else is going on,but,will tell you all this.I had such a hard time falling alseep last night.I couldnt get to sleep for anything,I kept tossing and turning and going from one end to the other.My legs wouldnt stand still for anything,they were so restles.When I go see my Reg Doc,I will tell Him about it.I dont even remember,when I fell sleep,next thing I knew,it was moring.So,I am going to get off of here,take a bath and try and relax.I need to change my sheet.I hope you all have a goog night.Oh,one more thing.I also like the way Aol added more moods,I didnt even know it till I looked.Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.

img138/1525/mandy2by7.jpg

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed this entry from you...it told me about your soul and how you and Gary connect.  Age is not the issue...love is and you both love each other...to me that is what counts.   Always have your Mom in my prayers...for many reasons.  She has one awesome daughter in you.  Have a wonderful Tueday...always think of you often, nothing but good thoughts...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you have someone special in your life.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

A very Happy Birthday to Gary ,Ihope you have a lovely time celebrating ,and can afford the icecream cake ,what you and Gary have is precious ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Gary-tell him I think he's one lucky guy to have you for his gal.
That is sweet what you say over the phone-one can't hear that enough.
Enjoy his B-Day-don't let anything get in your way.
Hugs and prayers for you and your mom.
Huggies
connie

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Gary.  You are so lucky to have each other.  Stay happy.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

Hope Gary is having a nice birthday. I'm so glad you have each other. Paula

Anonymous said...

Hope Gary had a great birthday!!!
Linda :)