Thursday, June 12, 2008

UpDate.

img92/1114/friendsio0.jpg

Hi guys,

             I hope everyone is having a good day.Me,on the other hand isnt having a good day.I had a good moring out with my Mom and my Uncle.We went to Brekfst at Bob Evans.It was good.I had stuffed blue berry pancakes.Anyways,I called my Insurance to get another sick leave form,than I asked them,how long will I be on it and be able to keep my Insurance.Well,they told me till late July or Augst.That I am very worried about.They said I could get this form from my Manager of the stoor and fill it out to be able to get my insurance.I dont even care about the money,I just care about my Insurance,I need my shots.There has to be something done about me getting on Ssi.My Dad doesnt seem to know what to do,so,I will have to do it on my own and with Garrys help.So if you all could say a prayr for me,I would be most greatful.If there is anyways you could give me info on getting Ssi,I also would be greatful.I know that I could probllay get on it,because of my health.Mom,doesnt really want me to stay home all the time,meaning,She would like me to go back to work,right now,I cant handle it,even if I get a sit down job.Anyways,thats it for now.I was,still kinda depressed about it,but,Mom told me,its no use getting upset,that She said everything will work out.Will it?I was half tempted,never mind.I am ok now,like I said,I was very upset earlyer.Thanks so much guys.Peaceout.

img55/1161/urmyamandaui0.jpg

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i dont know anything about ssi but i hope u will figure things out soon

Anonymous said...

Have your mom or dad call the local Social Security office and make an appointment for you and one of them to go in and talk to one of the workers there about you getting on SSI.  There will be lots of paper work to fill out & it takes time, so I'd get on it right away.  Linda in WA

Anonymous said...

Social security has their own website.  You can find it, and then get all the info you need from the site.  I think you may even be able to print the forms you need offline.
Missie

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure... maybe you could start with social services? Usually they have information like that and are willing to help. -Missy

http://journals.aol.com/ma24179/MISSYZSTUFF

Anonymous said...

SSI is so very hard to get.  Ask your Dr. to help you.  Look in the phone book for a good DISABILITY LAWYER who will help you file.  They turn you down three times usually then you have to go to court.  You can keep your insurance through COBRA.  Ask about that of your boss.

I am sorry you feel so bad.  Disability is only about 650.00 a month to live off of.

I wasn't able to get disability and I still need it.

Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/Prayingandbelieving/

Anonymous said...

file for SSI and SSA. Your in my prayers!

Anonymous said...

I will be praying for you...have you gone to the Social Security office or called to set up an appointment to get on disability yet...if so there is nothing to do they will apply for the SSI for you if you have not made enough you may qualify for both SS and SSI.  If you have already done this you need to get a lawyer and fight it...most will take the case and just take some of your settlement for waiting... never had to deal with that but everyone else I know has had to fight to get it and I mean everyone..even the lady accross the street who has had two heart attacks....she just now got on been fight for years but they owed her back money for making her wait...the SRS office had a lawyer that did her case for free and she didn't have to pay at all so check into that...myself...I long for the work days and being out of the house but am reminded why I am on moments later in the day.  I should be thankful that I can be home with my kids.  Wishing you some relief and sending prayers up now!! Hugs,TerryAnn