Thursday, June 12, 2008

My Happenings.

img72/9488/gmheader20kitsww9.jpg

Good moring all,

I hope everyone is having a good one.I wanted to thank you all for being so caring about me.You all mean alot to me.To answer some of your questions.Dad and my Mom is very concerned about me having the Knee Surgey.They think it is very risky to have it,because that is what the Doctor said at John Hopkins.The Doctor said,it could work and it couldnt work and possibly,I could never walk again.Which my parents are worried about.My Dad thinks it is to soon for me to be going back to work.My Mom told me to tell my Manager that I lost the paper and is getting a new one and I am going back again to the Doctor to have Him rewrite the note.Which,I plan on doing that.Because,I am hurting way to much to be going back to work.I hate to be doing that and making another app to see the Doctor.But,I have to.I do like my Doctor,but,He wasnt listing to me.We will go from there.I am so hungry right now,my Moms Brother,my Uncle is picking us up to go have Breaksfest at Bob Evans.I think I am going to get some Choclate Chip Pancakes,which sound soooooooooo good right about now.I need some comfort food.Thank you all so much again for caring.I love you all.Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.

img254/6475/sazzykreationzsunflowerge7.gif

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keeping you in good thoughts...what you decide about the surgery will be your decision...work too, and know we all support your thoughts...many hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a good plan Amanda.

I think you need more time too.

If your not goining to get the surgery, are there other options?
can you get physical therapy on your knees for the pain???

I hope your feeling good today - enjoy your breakfast!!!

Love,

Michelle

Anonymous said...

Share some of those pancakes with me!

Amy

Anonymous said...

I like your mom's idea!  Have a good day.
Missie

Anonymous said...

go rest hun!!

Anonymous said...

hey grl, let me know when u get my letter

Anonymous said...

Hey, I started reading a few months ago and I think I missed the part about why you are having so much trouble with your knee? Were you injured at work? Just curious. I hope you get all your paper work taken care of.. -Missy

http://journals.aol.com/ma24179/MISSYZSTUFF

Anonymous said...

I used to work at a hospital where knee surgeries were done all the time.  It is done so often and so easily that I wouldn't worry about having it done.  If That Dr. is afraid to do it, others won't be.  More people walk out of the hospital after that surgery than not with the help of physical therapy.  Get the surgery PLEASE and go on with your life.  It will be alright.  They can fix anything with these new state of the art parts they can put in you.

Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/Prayingandbelieving/

Anonymous said...

Mandy, chocolate chip pancakes sound great !!!!!!!! Hugs Lisa