Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Update.

img393/4331/creamystrawberryblankfz7.jpg

Hi all,

I hope everyone is having a good day.I am doing ok here.Frist of all,before I get started,I jsut want to tell you all,that my Neice,is doing better,She came home from the Hosiptal last night,in London,they dont keep anyone over night.Thats what my Brother said when He called last night.They are all very tired.But,the Baby is good and my BRother was going out today to get the pain meds for HEr.Thank you all for praying.

img88/2825/roseteacupfr1.jpg

I want to ask you all a question about LapTop Batterys,does anyone out there know of a place I can get a Battery from?I ben calling this place and everytime I call,they been out.I dont know,maybe theres another place I can call.If anyone does,plase let me know.Thank you.I have nothing else much to say,except I been dealing with an amount of pain,everytime I walk,or get up from laying down.Its to barabel.But,I am hanging in there.I am almost about to tell my Doctor to let me go back to work,but,I dont know if I could handel it.Be safe and kool out there.We are susposed to be getting some really bad storms tonight.Just what I need.Peaceout.

img296/1975/kissamandaru9.jpg

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear that your neice is doing better.  Bless her heart.  I know you were worried.  Stay safe in those storms.           Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

I am really glad your neice is better.  Here is a place on line for you to click for batteries:  http://www.batteriesplus.com/

Hugs,

Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/Prayingandbelieving/

Anonymous said...

So happy your niece is doing better....prayers work...many hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

dropin in to say hey

Anonymous said...

dropin in to say hey

Anonymous said...

Did you call the mfr of the laptop?  They usually have websites and you might be able to order directly off the website.
Missie