Monday, June 9, 2008

Update.

img517/2158/anibutterflygodblesskw5.gif

Hi all,

I hope everyone is having a good day.I am good here.Before I get into details,could you all say a prayer for my littlest Neice in London,Her name is Felisity,Shes just a baby.who had a bad fall and has to have surgey,She is having it right now.Thank you all for praying.I am not sure al wht happend.Execpt I think I am getting ready to start Pmsing.I know,to much info.LOL.I am not feeling to good right now.But I want to go to Target and get a few things jsut in case the storms that start to roll in,I want to have a falsh light and some things.Yes,we are susposed to be getting some bad storms,this evening and tonight.I am getting so sick and tired of it all.I cant sleep at night because,I am to worried,that a Tornado will come by.

img365/6959/image001ke6.gif

Not much else is going on right now,even thoe,today I have to call and see if they have the BAttery for my LapTop.Sorr this is a short entry,I will try and update on my Neice later.Thank you all for being so caring.Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.

img381/2782/dsdesignsohhappydayamanwr9.gif

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda,
I came by because I figured you had an entry or two....alerts are down for the most of us...just so you know.  They are looking into it.  Helen sent them notice that she had no alerts...I don't either.   For sure prayers for your little niece...and you take care in this heat...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Hey i will keep your neice in my thoughts and prayers.... I hope you don't get a tornado! We had a small one touch down here a few days ago but it really didnt't do anything. (((HUGS))) -Missy http://journals.aol.com/ma24179/MISSYZSTUFF

Anonymous said...

Hope everything is okay there and I will say a prayer for your neice. Paula