Monday, June 30, 2008

Kinda wishing it was Sept30th already.LOL.

img110/5679/em63kco7vw5.gif

Hi all,

I hope everyone is having a good day.I am doing ok here.I guess its been a few days since I written in here.I havent had much to say.I been worrying about my Health Insurance,among other things.But,I think I will be ok.I am trying to get an Exestion after July 13 when my Isurance will end.I think I will get it,because I am going back to wrok on Sept 30th.I am going back for only part time.I am actullay looking forward to going back to work.I ould use the money.I tlked to  my Boss and She says I wont be doing anything heavy and She wants me to sit down and take my breaks.That is good.Before I go back,I will need to get my hearing checked,because,I am having a hard time hearing and my ears always feels like they are cloged up.So,that is a must.

img257/3350/y72gt4h0gg7.gif

Anyways,not much else going on.I been tired lately,because I havent been sleeping right.I will have to get back into the swing of that before I go back to work.Because,most likly,I will be going to work early in the moring with Gary.He goes in at 6.I will problla be like 6 to 12 or 6 to 10,something like that.Last night was a good night sleep I had in a long time.Which felt good.We usllay have plans for the 4th,but this year we dont.I wish I ws going with my Sister to New York,they are going there for the 4th.They will have a good time.Anyways,I need to get off of here and get cleaned up before Gary comes and get me.Looks like its getting ready to rain here.I think we have had our share of rain and storms and tornados.Have a good day all.Be safe and kool out there.Oh yeah,there is a new tv show comming on tommrow night with Molly Ringwald as the mother.Looks cute.Peaeout.

img526/9027/peek102307designzbyruthpy2.jpg

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope your knees can take  it you standing so much.
Have a great time with Gary-tell him I says he's a lucky guy
to have such a sweet gal........
connie

Anonymous said...

I hope your knees will be okay going back to work.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Do not wish the summer away, September will come soon enough.  Glad you will be going back to work.  Oh, I have posted new pictures of our Grandsons today but many are still not getting my alerts.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Sept. 30th. will get here quick enough Amanda.  You are wishing your life away..lol.  I'm glad you are looking forward to it anyway.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

That's good news on the health insurance!  Hang in there sweetie!

Anonymous said...

Glad you are going back to work if that is what you want to do. Maybe you will enjoy getting out of the house for a while. We don't have plans for the 4th either but at least it rained today and there won't be as much danger of fire from the fireworks. Paula